EVENT | BE EVASIVE | learn to stand heavy fire in fleet pvp | prizes for the 3 best pilots.

Wow I dint even realise it was SPEAR from the OP, assumed it was gankers or PVPers.....

So Ill stick to my original question....PC only or PS & XB as well? Atm Im free on the 17th and sounds like fun if i read it right, the aim is to survive not fight back but just to survive as long as possible, I could have a go at that, no promises.

Wow I dint even realise it was SPEAR from the OP, assumed it was gankers or PVPers.....

So Ill stick to my original question....PC only or PS & XB as well? Atm Im free on the 17th and sounds like fun if i read it right, the aim is to survive not fight back but just to survive as long as possible, I could have a go at that, no promises.

I would go here: Sir Ganksalot's Gank Evasion Academy if you really want to learn evasion, not just flopping around with your weapons stored. The instructors are some of the best players in the game and they happily will teach you not only how to survive ganks. Lots of good info on ship building and guides for other things can be found there too.

Disclaimer: I'm there too. Even got a red tag, but don't know why.

you dont need skill for flying away with 630 ms
the goal of this training is to stay in the center of the fight and stay as long as possible cause this is also what you need in real battles to anchor your reinforcements in.
makes no sense to let them drop 50km away from the main fight.

you dont need skill for flying away with 630 ms
the goal of this training is to stay in the center of the fight and stay as long as possible cause this is also what you need in real battles to anchor your reinforcements in.
makes no sense to let them drop 50km away from the main fight.
That's kinda the mindset I had when I got pulled in my DBS the other day. My DBS can outrun just about any FDL build, but it was more fun to just stick to the guy and see how long I could go before he actually landed a hit.

he didn't, after like the tenth pass of hitting nothing but empty space he low-waked on me lmao - PAs I can understand not being able to hit a cold scout but he was using rails

the task of this event is not to get rid of or defend yourself against ganker
the task is to be able to stay longer in focus fire to be able to better support your task force.
the time you can buy will be deciding for the outcome of the battle.

Top Bottom