Engineers falling at sleep...

dont grind, just play the game, and pickup materials as you go along. In a week or so, THEN try your hand at upgrades...

Last edited:
Phosphorus isn't a metal by the by so High metal worlds is not the best place to find it.

Bronzite Chondrite is what you are looking for or outcrops on non metal worlds

http://www.wavescanner.net/

You do get phosphorus from Rocky Belt clusters and rings asteroid mining, again non metal element so don't look in metallic or metal rich rings

This!

The problem is: Many players want ED to be a skill-based game.
Unfortunately, "skill" translates into "knowledge", when non-combat game mechanics are involved.
Which leads to the unfortunate effect that players without said knowledge blame the game for being inadequate.

For combat, we have to learn how to outfit our ship, how to manage pips, how to use FA-Off.
Now just accept, that other things are worth being known about, too!

Last edited:
Phosphorus isn't a metal by the by so High metal worlds is not the best place to find it.

Bronzite Chondrite is what you are looking for or outcrops on non metal worlds

http://www.wavescanner.net/

You do get phosphorus from Rocky Belt clusters and rings asteroid mining, again non metal element so don't look in metallic or metal rich rings

weird i found those all the time on high rich metal planets like 20 of them but thanks for the advice. I already had that link and couldnt find any phosphorus.

but anyway im not going to go back on planets to farm those materials way too boring.

Last edited:
I've yet to find polonium after six months of horizon and god-knows-how-many visited planets :D
Polonium seems to be more rare then other very rares, if you are in the bubble check out the Heilelang System, planet 3 there you should find polonium.

NO MORE POINTLESS BORING GRIND PLEASE FRONTIER!!!

There do you think that subtle hint will have got to David?

The problem here is the game not giving any clues to in what type of conditions phopsphorus spawn, so the players have to grind blindly planet after planet or search for spreadsheets on the internet.

It is very bad game design

Very odd I got a bunch just mining regular asteroids last night.

We found a barnacle site later this morning that spawns (unlimited) meta alloys, chromium, germanium, zirconium, nickel, selenium, phosphorus, carbon...etc so i think im good i wont need to farm for long we got all the good stuff.

Thanks for that because i could never explore or mine for hours to farm for 1 phosphorus lol.

Last edited:
We found a barnacle site that spawns meta alloys, chromium, germanium, zirconium, nickel, selenium, phosphorus, carbon...etc so i think im good i wont need to farm for long we got all the good stuff.

thanks for that because i could never explore or mine for hours to farm for 1 phosphorus lol.

Care to share? :)

If there's a barnacle at that site it's pretty certain that meta alloys are going to drop there as soon as the bug is fixed.

the only thing that doesnt always drop at the site we found is the meta alloys but they drop once in a while, i figured out its probably a bug. Not a big deal in the mean time i can farm all the rest.

we also have found a crash conda site with all the rare goodies.

Last edited:
the only thing that doesnt always drop at the site we found is the meta alloys but they drop once in a while, i figured out its probably a bug. Not a big deal in the mean time i can farm all the rest.

lol no they don't FD already confirmed the bug. you are hilarious

Top Bottom