FC : impossible to disembark

Hello
I can't disembark on my Fleet Carrier (of course, with Odyssey). The button is not available (after installing bar service on the FC). It says on the PAD that it's forbidden by the authorities?

does anyone have an idea?

20220315205130_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: Imo
I'm encountering the same issue on my end. I've tried turning the game off and on again - should I turn the Fleet Carrier off and on to see if that works? 🙃

Since i installed the new services i cant disembark either. First time i tried and had nothing installed it worked.

Edit: disabling the services doesnt help. Im not gonna uninstall them cause no one will give me that money back :D

Last edited:
For me it says "HIGH GRAVITY" my FC is in orbit around gas giant but it's like in orbit and.. why what how? WUT WOOT WHY

It seems with Frontier you absolutely can not just install an update and play, it's too much to ask lately. I gave up on this game. Also all the crew icons are messed up, it took me 2 hours of RNG clicking to get the right avatar I liked and it's poof gone. I'm beyond tired of all this.

Last edited:
working fine on my end, but yet to install the new services, will report back once done (waiting for the jump to an admin system)

Edit 1: holy moly... just realized that the count down is 41 minutes for the jump! i guess that's what was referred to into the patch notes to prevent server saturation with cmdr jumping their carriers all at once

Edit 2: as everybody else, i could not desembark once services were installed untill i restarted the client, and it apparently fixed the issue.

Edit 3: Yes it works. Plotted the jump back to my home system, logged out and went for something to eat. I'm back now and i can disembark at will (from landing pad or from inside the hangar)

Last edited:
Hold up - during a pre-jump lockdown, I was able to disembark briefly after the Carrier's services were suspended.

Might be that one of the services is causing the issue.

Everything's good now on my end - I initiated a jump back to my home system and I can disembark. I even tested a full quit to Desktop.

If you just installed the new services into your Carrier, jump to another system - that may force an update on the interior loadout so you can disembark.

20220315171036_1.jpg

I too am suffering from this too. I literally walked around my carrier, installed all the new services, left my fleet carrier to fly around it, landed back on my fleet carrier and now I can no longer disembark. Haven't even got to see the jump sequence yet. Restarting doesn't work.

Please fix this frontier.

Edit: will try some of these suggestions. Wish me luck.

Weird, i dont have this issue and i checked both my accounts.
However i did install the services while i was onfoot.
One carrier has all the services, the other has Bartender and Vista Genomics

I have not jumped the carriers from the Systems where i did install the services, but i did some supercruise trips.

Disembark works 🤷‍♂️

From other people i've seen reports that a supercruise trip might work (not a restart, just a supercruise trip)

since I added the bar i can't disembark too. haven't found any info in game about it yet.
You can't disembark while ship is "outside" on the bad. Your ship has to be below deck (just go to outffiing to trigger it). You might have to also make sure that your carrier security settings (carrier management) allows people with "notoriety". Hope this helps...

Same issue here. I came from another system and was unable to disembark after landing at my carrier. Relogging and restarting didn't fix it. I don't have any of the new services installed but it should still allow me to disembark.

Well, this is hitting me now too. Was working just fine but now can't disembark after leaving my carrier. Relog, restart, on carrier surface, inside carrier hangar, notariety allowed, disallowed, and then re-allowed, all access settings on most permissive...doesn't matter. Just says "Cannot Disembark starport services active". I've scheduled a jump out of system so we'll see what happens in 40 minutes.

Also, why did all of my crew change? I liked my old crew. My commander had pink hair and aviator sunglassses. She looked so cool! I literally have three of the same guy with different names. I know I can change them but why did I have to? And even when I change them, they are all so bland now. Ugh.

Edit: OK, my disembark access seems to have come back without jumping. I did nothing other than open my carrier services to look through my crew one more time before jumping out of the admin system. I didn't change them since I'm satisfied enough. but when I came back out of the interface I had access again. So that may be the fix...or it was just coincidence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom