Feature Focus: Restrooms

Question Steggs In the game Update will the Redwood's Forests Terrain tools or Scenery items be available in all SANDBOX locations?
alpine-trees-robin-el-hachem.jpg

I was under the impression if you had a monorail station at an exhibit with no shops or stalls near it but another monorail station did have a bunch of stalls and shops near it, then that would count as having the shops and stalls near the exhibit since they are all directly connected via the monorail.

I assumed that was the case too. Isn't it?

There's 1 thing I don't get. If the restrooms are a guest building, how will you be able to place them on Nublar North in the Sanctuary campaign, because you Can't build guest buildings on that island during that campaign. I'm assuming restroom mechanics apply to all Dlcs. Maybe everyone doing the evac will have to hold it all day.

Last edited:
What I would like to come with the update and the JP 93 'DLC:

Transport cages based on "The Lost World: Jurassic Park".

14364772_1681248182202674_3402836303690424636_n.jpg

11800468_1444986999162128_1730303856395891184_n.jpg

New Rangers car skins also based on "The Lost World: Jurassic Park" and perhaps a new Skin for the ACU Helicopter, Jurassic One, as shown in the game's announcement trailer.
11781858_1445094602484701_2335354398714438568_n.jpg

- ACU helicopter

- I think new animations for the dinosaur escapes, especially Tyrannosaurus. If it's like the ad trailer is already good!

At the moment is what I can remember what I would like to see! For sure I will remember more things over time, as you remember I share my suggestions with you and the Frontier developers. If it gets too long, I create an appropriate topic for it. Feel free to give your opinion!

I was under the impression if you had a monorail station at an exhibit with no shops or stalls near it but another monorail station did have a bunch of stalls and shops near it, then that would count as having the shops and stalls near the exhibit since they are all directly connected via the monorail.

Regardless of whether this is true or not, it doesn't really help my point either way. TBH monorails to me just highlight the lack of guest management aspects in this game. If you put a monorail down and delete paths in between so "guests" don't have to walk then your transport rating goes up. Put the paths back down and rating goes down. How does that work? It only works because there's no guest AI to realise that they can have a choice, but instead the game just straight tells you that you're doing it wrong basically

I've personally never liked the whole need to connect everything to the main entrance - either via path or monorail - as it makes it impossible to create staff only areas. But I can see that the monorail is a good way to connect everything. I don't think the monorail should transfer guest needs for services along it's line though

Top Bottom