Fed Up

You shouldn't normally be attacked at all when approaching a station: any enemies chasing you will back off and leave when you enter the no-fire zone. Also, when you are docking and someone attacks you, permission to dock is never revoked. There is only one exception: when you are wanted. It sounds very much like security scans you, notices something they dont like. They will then revoke permission and open fire. You mention passengers: some passengers are 'illegal'. You need to sneak them in or you will be killed when detected.

Courier missions are never illegal, so you can do those safely. Always check the VIP passenger mission stats to see what they are like!

Prety much what Skippy says. Check your status & transactions panel - Should be clean (no wanted, no bounties). Choose legal missions - can use the filter on the mission board to only show legal missions if not sure. : )

Yeah my post was supposed to be ironic as well towards the shame-cult in general :)🍻

Edit: For some strange reason one of the things I really like on this planet is a vintage motorcycle with stick shift and suicide clutch. If it has manual adjustment for the ignition timing on the handlebar, I'm almost in heaven.
I, on the other side, would love to have a harley-davidson chopper bike modified to electric, with some nasty led lines in blue. Tron forever.

Top Bottom