COMPLETED CG Federal Initiative to Deliver Supplies for Marlinist Refugees (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
We're an hour out but also are super close to tier 4 -- Any Commanders nearby who could help are potentially Federal heroes! Come and join the party.

My 1st thing (only been playing 1 month). Started off using Federal Assault cruiser. bought a Type 7 Freighter. Did a bit over 6000 tons top 25th %. Only got 'ganked' once (it was my fault i was on discord chatting to squad...). Mostly Fruit and Veg 500k ish profit per trip LFT 274>275. When 'good' missions came up at 275 though i went off doing them ::)

what?! This must be bugged. Top 10 with a measly 6220 tons? I wasn't even trying.

20201029132040_1.jpg

It's happened on both goals. I can't remember if this reward is more or less than what I was supposed to get.
First post in topic shows the current rewards per tier..
In game shows the tier and if you were not in top 10 you got a bonus pay as every body was lower....

5941t exactly. I got same as well top 10 (impossible) but i was counting on a good few million for my new Python so 10m will come in handy

5941t exactly. I got same as well top 10 (impossible) but i was counting on a good few million for my new Python so 10m will come in handy
Yep same for me, I was top 25% last night on both, so I quickly headed over to Fox and banked the credits, nice cool 20mil :)

Yep same for me, I was top 25% last night on both, so I quickly headed over to Fox and banked the credits, nice cool 20mil :)

Wait, can you "redeem" the rewards already ?
I just left Fox after checking and there was nothing. Then I flew to the next system and ED went full Taupe Cobra on me.

Well, I guess I'll have to fly to Fox again.

Im ingame with no problems, apart from some slow galaxy map loadings. But my carrier seems stucked between two systems...

Maybe not offline, but definitely not stable either. Plenty of crashes, and you might need to restart the game to connect to the server again.
No im online and have been since they were first rebooted... been playing constantly since they came back up..
If your having issues it will be your local Server...
That why I said if you cant login it would be them turning of the login..

No im online and have been since they were first rebooted... been playing constantly since they came back up..
If your having issues it will be your local Server...
That why I said if you cant login it would be them turning of the login..

Yet there's plenty of people reporting crashes. Because it doesn't affect you personally doesn't mean the issues aren't there.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom