COMPLETED CG Federal Initiative to Deliver Supplies for Marlinist Refugees (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Couldn't talk to the mission board servers for several minutes, but now I have I see the same error moving me up 1 grade from Top 10% to Top 10, just trying to decide whether to leave the money for the auto payout system or take it now and worry about the collection squad coming to get it back. Would a smashed kneecap be fixed in time for the launch of Odyssey?

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Couldn't talk to the mission board servers for several minutes, but now I have I see the same error moving me up 1 grade from Top 10% to Top 10, just trying to decide whether to leave the money for the auto payout system or take it now and worry about the collection squad coming to get it back. Would a smashed kneecap be fixed in time for the launch of Odyssey?
Take the money! :ROFLMAO:

Summary
System: LFT 625
Station: Fox Enterprise (Coriolis Starport, large pads available, 46,166 Ls from main star, 52.60 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Basic Medicines, Clothing, Food Cartridges, Fruit and Vegetables, and Evacuation Shelters
Time limit: 29th October 3306 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
An aid charity is requesting deliveries of vital supplies to help Marlinist refugees that fled from the Empire to the Federation.
Safeguard Interstellar, a humanitarian aid organisation, has announced a campaign to help refugees requesting political asylum in the Federation.
Several Imperial factions sympathetic to Marlinism were placed under martial law, leading to civilians emigrating in huge numbers to Federal systems. Local authorities have warned that without additional support, these refugees may trigger public unrest or food shortages. There is also a risk of unfamiliar contagions reaching the population.

Noel Beaumont, the CEO of Safeguard Interstellar, made this statement:

Each target will provide enough aid to support one system in the following order: LTT 3607, Charunder, Ennead, Thetis, LTT 1935 then HIP 36081.
The initiative begins on the 22nd of October 3306 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Basic Medicines, Clothing, Food Cartridges, Fruit and Vegetables, and Evacuation Shelters to Fox Enterprise in the LFT 625 system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Fox Enterprise is orbiting planet LFT 625 11
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Black Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Material Trader (Encoded)
  • Prices at Fox Enterprise:
    • Basic Medicines: 1,744 Cr/T
    • Clothing: 1,836 Cr/T
    • Food Cartridges: 900 Cr/T
    • Fruit and Vegetables: 2,112 Cr/T
    • Evacuation Shelters: 2,140 Cr/T
Last updated: 22 October
3uodGPK.png

V0QL9K9.png
4XGlmuB.png

IednpuH.png
Nq6lhR3.png

7LR8mA1.png
wBslt2c.png

4zRO8KS.png
FGBEtk7.png

KP1ori6.png
Latest status
Last updated: 29 October 13:30 UTC - just short of tier 4

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 33,417,668 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 7,133 (figure from Inara - shows 0 in-game)
Reward Tier: 3/6
Global Reward:
LTT 3607, Charunder & Ennead supported.
Top 10 CMDRs: 10,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 8,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 6,500,000 CR
Top 50%: 4,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 1,800,000 CR
Top 100%: 250,000 CR
CG threshold tracking

Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here
This was a pretty easy goal to be honest, 6 hrs and i was in the 25%, disappointing rewards though.

Does it seem bugged only for me?
According with the mission screens - the CG completed, but they had 0 contributors and i'm in top10...
i mean, seriously?

bugged.JPG

I finally managed to get in after all these connection problems and I was also a Top 10 CMDR, but with 29000 tons delivered. Yeah, I was weak and, faster than light, claimed my 10 mil. :oops::sneaky:

I wish they had a leader board and showed who the top 10 are. At least it would add some excitement to the CG. I'll probably never do one again.
View attachment 193330
It would have blown up today with several thousand of us in the Top 10.

While I would like to know who was in there I can well believe that someone would go out of their way to target Top 10 players to punish them for being good, so overall I think I prefer it this way besides as it stands we can claim a top slot when we are in the bar, a bit like Cantona claiming to be a hop farmer.

I wish they had a leader board and showed who the top 10 are. At least it would add some excitement to the CG. I'll probably never do one again.
View attachment 193330
Well done, that's quite a haul. Were you hauling 'conventionally' or using a fleet carrier in some way?

I managed a mere 102,500t myself (in a Cutter, hauling just shy of 700t per loop, and without use of a FC). I was in the (real) top 10 throughout the CG (careful not to fall behind as catching back up would have been difficult), and I know how much keeping up that pace took out of me.

I think I was probably hallucinating towards the end - I kept on seeing that dull grey ringed plannet next to Fox Enterprise as a heavily worn brake disk with a mouse ball in the middle!.

I have some screenies of the progress towards the end and the numbers did make sense on those, however those screenshots are on another computer, so I can't add them to this post.

I too was running a mix of one jump deliveries. Towards the end, from White Terminal in LHS 274.

Here are some screenies of the numbers around the end of the CG.

This shot is immediately after the CG ended (demand on the aid items had dropped to zero at the delivery station. However cruciallly, this was taken BEFORE the six hour servrer maintenance. It is inline with the numbers from just before the CG expired, and the numbers leading up to it in the proceeding days.
Before Maint.PNG

This shot was taken after the server maintenance. Note Contributors was set to zero....
After Maint.PNG

In order to get into the real top ten, according to Inara's estimates at the time you needed to have hauled, getting on 90,000t....

Maybe since rewards have been collected already. FDev should stretch the rewards for the higher tiers upwards and apply a correction...

And finally, maybe I wasn't seeing things.... That dull planet really does look like a worn brake disk and mouse ball.
Brake Disk.PNG

I knew it had to be a bug when I went to Fox E to claim my reward and I was given the top 10 reward. Just one run in a Keelback! These CGs are easy! 😂 I came here to see if it was a bug or just if this CG was not very popular. Not surprised at the answer. :LOL:

I won't complain when I inevitably get hit with a chargeback from the Pilot's Federation. :)

I'll wait out the timer. After having been through the nightmare of being overpaid, and then having your pay stopped, I'm not bothering with the trip.

What are the "Global Awards"? I forget.

I, also, made top 10 in both CGs. I know I was not top 10.

What are the "Global Awards"? I forget.

I, also, made top 10 in both CGs. I know I was not top 10.
Global rewards were providing enough to place 3 of the 6 refugee systems out of danger.

Everyone in all unclaimed CGs got into the top 10, some clerk deleted the number of contributors files which messed up the maths.

Stupid question: Where am I supposed to claim the reward? The blurb says I can collect it at Fox Enterprise, but I'm here now and I can't see where to claim it. Does it grant it automatically?

Stupid question: Where am I supposed to claim the reward? The blurb says I can collect it at Fox Enterprise, but I'm here now and I can't see where to claim it. Does it grant it automatically?
Land at fox
Select the same mission boards were you would read the progress of the CG at fox station..
Scroll to the top and CG section is at top, select the sectiion and wait, the CG will load in... select the CG Scroll down the CG to the very bottom all the way down...
Now click on the only clickable complete item... to get the 10M per CG... repeat for the Other CG if you did both...
Elf68TnWoAAWbV1

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom