Fences should provide vision

In my opinion it does not make sense that it cannot be "seen" with the fences, a dinosaur inside an enclosure would not have to be conditioned to the fact that visitors can "see" it with a viewpoint, tour or monorail. Visitors cannot see them even though a fence should provide vision. That the fences except the concrete one provide vision to the visitors. It would be interesting if the vegetation affects the vision, the terrain itself and decorative elements such as rocks and others. As much for the fences as the viewpoints, tours or monorail. With aerial and marine reptiles, an exception could be made because viewpoints, tours (aerial reptiles) or monorail (marine and aerial reptiles if the monorail passes near an aviary) are necessary.

This always bothered me. The visitors point and take pics of dinos through the fences but it never counts towards viewing. Even if they just add glass panels as an option along parts of a fence to count towards dino viewing.

Yes, but...

I don't think it makes sense to have the fences provide vision. The paths should provide vision, since that's where the visitors walk.

Top Bottom