COMPLETED CG Fight For Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I'd argue that one side (EFEG) is Imperial, the other (NMLA) is Republican...
The EFEG are clearly Imperial, just as it says on the tin. The neo-Marlinist colonists/exiles/refugees are arguably Republican, although they do carry around a good deal of Imperial baggage. The NMLA is a terrorist cult at this point, so dictatorship/theocracy or similar depending on how you think they view their goals.

Pretty sure the Federation is secretly trying to hire Theta Seven to work for them.
Trying and succeeding are far from the same - and even if they are trying and did succeed, I'd still consider the mass-murdering terrorists a threat to humanity as a whole.

Although I'd love to hear what makes you "pretty sure" of an unfounded rumor like that - it's hard to weigh in on a theory with no details to discuss

Yeah, it would. Not sure why anyone would want to, though - you chose to fight for the wrong side (the terrorists), you're on your own xD
I've done my share on both sides, evening the scales. I just want the module, not to influence the battle as a whole. I have some sympathy for the Republic ideas, but not through terrorism. When the NMLA burn and I get to walk away with their module, I'm perfectly happy.

I've done my share on both sides, evening the scales. I just want the module, not to influence the battle as a whole. I have some sympathy for the Republic ideas, but not through terrorism. When the NMLA burn and I get to walk away with their module, I'm perfectly happy.
2ba.jpg

😁

This is perhaps a bit late to notice, but:
ACT’s co-leader Captain Saskia Landau
...who is that? I don't think they've been mentioned before. Their rank of Captain and involvement in this Imperial CG almost makes me suspicious that they are who would have replaced Seutonia if Nova hadn't won their CG.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom