COMPLETED CG Fight for Gliese 44 Citizens’ Forum (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Pichch
Station: Tiptree Port (Coliolis starport, large pads available, 417 Ls from main star, 141.86 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Combat Bonds after fighting for Gliese 44 Citizens’ Forum in Conflict Zones
Time limit: 27th April 3309 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Factions aligned to the Empire and Federation have declared war in Pichch, which lies in the path of Thargoid expansion.
Relations between the two superpowers have been strained in recent weeks, following the corporate skirmish in Tavgi. This has exacerbated hostilities between two long-standing rivals in the Pichch system, Gauluujja Exchange and the Gliese 44 Citizens’ Forum, causing diplomatic negotiations to collapse.
A brief statement was given to the press from the Gliese 44 Citizens’ Forum’s leadership following the failed talks:
The typical Federal response to their problems is to blame the Empire, so we are forced to resolve this on the battlefield.
The situation has also impacted the ongoing war against the Thargoids, as outlined in a report by freelance correspondent Karleen Troy:
With Maelstrom Leigong’s fleet expansion only a few systems away, Pichch is currently a key distribution point for anti-xeno weaponry and supplies in the region. There is widespread concern that this conflict could disrupt the flow of resources to the front line, hindering defences in multiple systems.
The Gliese 44 Citizens’ Forum has requested help from naval auxiliaries, who can register their support for the faction at Tiptree Port.
The two factions have set out week-long operations to take control of the system, which will begin on the 20th April 3309. If either side reaches the final target, both campaigns will end immediately.
To be eligible for rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Combat Bonds at Tiptree Port in the Pichch system.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a proportion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these combat bonds when they are handed in. The proportion of combat bonds assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Competing with Gauluujja Exchange CG
  • Tiptree Port is at planet 1
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Social Space
Latest status
Last updated: 27 April 06:00 UTC-finished

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 33,579,610,821 credits earned
Contributors: 1,027
Reward Tier: 3/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 18,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 9,600,000 CR
Top 25%: 6,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 3,600,000 CR
Top 75%: 2,400,000 CR
Top 100%: 1,200,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
There is an on-foot CZ[HIGH].
I haven't checked which type of settlements.

20230420233749_1.jpg

I have a nagging feeling that the more CMDRs that participate in the conflict qua combat CGs, the more it will spread thus making holding back the thargoids even more difficult...

If there are no new weapons or module's on the cards, it would be helpful if they repeated some older "CG only give aways" for those that were unable, to get them first time round or to add extra to those that have them.

Plain Vanilla, just don't cut it anymore.:devilish:

If there are no new weapons or module's on the cards, it would be helpful if they repeated some older "CG only give aways" for those that were unable, to get them first time round or to add extra to those that have them.

Plain Vanilla, just don't cut it anymore.:devilish:
Indeed ... I'd join in if there was a 64 ton CRCR on offer :D

Summary
System: Pichch
Station: Tiptree Port (Coliolis starport, large pads available, 417 Ls from main star, 141.86 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Combat Bonds after fighting for Gliese 44 Citizens’ Forum in Conflict Zones
Time limit: 27th April 3309 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Factions aligned to the Empire and Federation have declared war in Pichch, which lies in the path of Thargoid expansion.
Relations between the two superpowers have been strained in recent weeks, following the corporate skirmish in Tavgi. This has exacerbated hostilities between two long-standing rivals in the Pichch system, Gauluujja Exchange and the Gliese 44 Citizens’ Forum, causing diplomatic negotiations to collapse.
A brief statement was given to the press from the Gliese 44 Citizens’ Forum’s leadership following the failed talks:

The situation has also impacted the ongoing war against the Thargoids, as outlined in a report by freelance correspondent Karleen Troy:

The Gliese 44 Citizens’ Forum has requested help from naval auxiliaries, who can register their support for the faction at Tiptree Port.
The two factions have set out week-long operations to take control of the system, which will begin on the 20th April 3309. If either side reaches the final target, both campaigns will end immediately.
To be eligible for rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Combat Bonds at Tiptree Port in the Pichch system.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a proportion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these combat bonds when they are handed in. The proportion of combat bonds assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Competing with Gauluujja Exchange CG
  • Tiptree Port is at planet 1
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Social Space
Latest status
Last updated: 20 April 15:00 UTC

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 0 credits earned
Contributors: 0
Reward Tier: 0/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: ?? CR
Top 10%: ?? CR
Top 25%: ?? CR
Top 50%: ?? CR
Top 75%: ?? CR
Top 100%: ?? CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here
slight problems i've encounter.

1) ships getting no where coming back from pichch (vulture) ( all the time - wont dock even if permission)
2) counters stop and can make ppl lots of money (1 so far)
3) vulture doesn't get recalled, if you finished war!!. (once so far)
4) some of the ai ships are getting stuck in mailslot

No bribes?

Pff, well, maybe i get Elite in mercenary - lets see if i can do that on more than one account - (now i have a dual L6 setup available on each of my accounts)

Oh well, got Gladiator and Deadeye for one of my accounts that was lagging a bit :)
Elite looks quite far tho...

There is an on-foot CZ[HIGH].
I haven't checked which type of settlements.

View attachment 353370
Thanks for the heads up!

Stupka Synthetics Dominguez Astrophysics is only a '2' thread level on the system map despite Frontline telling High... Another Bug (?) Will land later there and have a look myself. Will keep my post updated.

The other two conflict bases on ninth planet are 2 and 1 thread level.

Edit: Indeed it is a High Conflict zone! But still a thread 2 on the system map?
So after some more digging, note to myself and maybe some other who made the same assumption, thread level has nothing to do with the conflict zone. Its merely an index how well armed the outpost is.

Last edited:

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Participated in my first ever Combat CG last night, by doing 4 Combat Zones on foot! Managed to get into Top 75%. :) I went to one on the nearest planet which was a Medium - but hey it was busy enough for me as a beginner! :LOL: My biggest problem is finding the Ammo to restock - I see it on the map and appear to stand right next to it but can rarely find the 'interact' option! (All in darkness of course!! Thank goodness I have Night Vision)

Participated in my first ever Combat CG last night, by doing 4 Combat Zones on foot! Managed to get into Top 75%. :) I went to one on the nearest planet which was a Medium - but hey it was busy enough for me as a beginner! :LOL: My biggest problem is finding the Ammo to restock - I see it on the map and appear to stand right next to it but can rarely find the 'interact' option! (All in darkness of course!! Thank goodness I have Night Vision)
Maybe one small piece of advice: The map is 2D, so the ammo box could be inside a building while you're on the roof for instance.

But getting to know the layout of a CZ is another advantage of doing the same one multiple times. ;)

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Maybe one small piece of advice: The map is 2D, so the ammo box could be inside a building while you're on the roof for instance.

But getting to know the layout of a CZ is another advantage of doing the same one multiple times. ;)
Yeah could be that as I do spend most of the time up on the roofs. ;)

Looks like the feds have given up... unless they're hoarding a lot of bonds...
Could someone be a bit more specific about this? Are combat bonds for killing "wanted" NPCs? Or is it something else?
Combat bonds are for killing WAR class targets in war/civil war conflict zones... bounties are not compliant for the CG. Bounties are issued for wanted targets...
Combat bonds are only earned in conflict zones labeled conflict zone and then a size class, low, medium or high... you have to drop into these zones and pick a side and then only kill the rival faction... EDO walkies has on foot conflict zones in the same wars...

High lights of the previous war video space version...
Source: https://youtu.be/Hus0rDAGs3Q

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom