COMPLETED CG Fight for Nova Imperium against the Federation (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
It took this long to get to T1, and the payouts are paltry. I'm not saying it should be as nuts as last week, but if I want to make creds I can just go to any CZ at any time...there's basically not much of an incentive to participate in this CG for just a million or two extra, spending hours to get there. Sadly, I'm out.
At half the reward per Kill...
This CG shown Fdev again can alter the kill bonus at will...

x4 limiter on Non CG kills in CZ yep, up to x10 limiter per kill when in this CG CZ is active...
Now that this CG shows how much players earn with up to x10 per kill hopefully its low enough to be enabled galaxy wide...
If FDEV remove stacking on pirate missions like they did combat zone missions pirate killing stops paying well and those who can tollerate it go back to mining...

Last edited:
Careful there... The tin foil police is out to get ya.
And take all my Videos down from Youtube with a stop showing test changes in progress we don't want you to show this till after we give it to a channel that cares about sub count unlike you...
And they will do a sponsor deal and agree to NDA.. ( I will not. Turn others offers down. Its free hosting, not a done for profit videos.)

Last edited:
In the top 10%... And it seems I'm getting less paid (as in a third) of what I'd get for whacking a 30 group. Let's put it this way: It's obvious that Frontier wants to reward those who supported universal surveillance by a corrupt federation, while they want to punish those defending themselves against that same federation unlawfully starting a war.

If this is the way they think they'll motivate players to play along with their storyline in their CG, they may be sadly wrong. Things like this will make people just ignore galnet and turn their backs on the future CGs.

It's so easy to accumulate credits these days that trying to justify gameplay based on how many credits you earn seems an odd way of looking at the game.

Either you do something because you enjoy it, or you go and do something else (that you do), surely?

I participated to support Nova Imperium against the Fednecks although I consider CZs one of the least fun aspects of Elite (for my personal liking). Shooting endlessly at bullet sponges is bad enough, SpecOps spam and Chaff spam do the rest. Even the occasional Capital Ship brawl in a High CZ can't really compensate for the amount of frustrated boredom I feel when "grinding" through them. But I don't want to see Fedneck players screwing with Empire factions again either, so I suffer my way through the CZs from time to time and hope FDec doesn't declare it a "draw" just because Fednecks manage to hit Tier 1 Wednesday night 🤷‍♂️

Built the Hammer plasma slug rail gun build cutter to stay in 10% slot via remote play access on tablet...
Dumped the medium MC that run out of ammo too fast...
Need to head here first to get raws traded for premium ammo. need more tungsten

Raw
Dowty Hub
MeduiExtractionDictatorshipEmpire346 Ls26.79 Ly

E1DAO88XIAIWTS6.jpeg

Last edited:
I participated to support Nova Imperium against the Fednecks although I consider CZs one of the least fun aspects of Elite (for my personal liking). Shooting endlessly at bullet sponges is bad enough, SpecOps spam and Chaff spam do the rest. Even the occasional Capital Ship brawl in a High CZ can't really compensate for the amount of frustrated boredom I feel when "grinding" through them. But I don't want to see Fedneck players screwing with Empire factions again either, so I suffer my way through the CZs from time to time and hope FDec doesn't declare it a "draw" just because Fednecks manage to hit Tier 1 Wednesday night 🤷‍♂️

After they see the reward and knowing it'll never reach tier 2 I should imagine most have just walked away.

I've done 43m for a solid top 10%.
Even if I drop down to top 25% I'll just eat the 400k loss - I get more for cheesing a single Farragut anyway.

Unless the Feds start catching up (unlikely) that's me done with this CG.

Deleted member 38366

D
or, you know, don't worry about the credits and invest in the story being told?

There's some merit to that statement indeed.

My biggest personal "Reward" was testing the Conflict Zone mechanics, regaining full proficiency with the Combat Equipment and optimizing my approach to it all.
(plus after spending most of the last year in Deep Space, I seriously needed to brush off some rust)

Edit : still, those numbers on the Rewards don't make any sense. Only takes a quick glance and an ounce of Common Sense to immediately spot this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom