COMPLETED CG Fight for the Federation with the LTT 1935 Confederacy (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
For starters, get rid of these inane bond-farming CZs and replace them with the actual war mechanics the BGS runs. In a bond-farming fest, I know when I wake up the next day, they'll still be however-many billion in bonds behind... with the war mechanics left to do their thing, each day both sides start at zero, for that day again, so at least there's some hope each day that maybe the Empire will get a bigger turnout, or that the Feds might mostly be asleep just for that one day.

Beyond that, make it multi-front. If there were four wars going on right now, each needing their own contributions, and each with their own increasing outcome based on what tier they hit. At least that way the Empire could dogpile one front and hope to win that, while the Feds seek to maximize their success in the others? It'd still be an overall victory for the Feds, but there'd be a fighting chance to achieve something for the other side.

The utility of these single-front CZ farming CGs for narrative development is well and truly exhausted.

As an Imperial supporter, I don't mind losing. But I despise a 7-day event where the end of Day 1 seals the deal leaving no point to continue fighting. Even just knowing Feds hitting max tier would give them the win, while the Empire achieving Tier 2 or 3 would achieve something, would keep me in the fight
Multi front yes BGS mechanic only if it doesn't require coding.

20 million so far, and only Top 10%. What does it take to hit the AA 10 best bracket?! :mad:

20201107212654_1.jpg

And I alone usually contribute about 1/1000 of the grand total global value on these events. Not bad given there are 5,677 and counting. But still, talk about a drop in the bucket!

Last edited:
20 million so far, and only Top 10%. What does it take to hit the AA 10 best bracket?! :mad:

According to Inara 33 mil.

Sounds about right as my 25 mil was enough for top 10 about 9 hours ago before work, have slipped into top 10% as of now.

Remember the max ranking will only be applied if we hit tier 6 so plenty of time to contribute as they raised the thresholds from 40 to 60 billion.

Craith

Volunteer Moderator
A small reminder to all players new to combat CGs - if you encounter players on your side, don't try to steal their kills but wing up instead.

Only the last player that hits gets the bond unless you are in a wing, then everyone gets the full bond. And you are even more efficient by focussing fire. A pending wing invite can be seen in the comms-menu in the third tab as a small blue notification, even if the comms get lost in the heat of combat and the spam of system chat.
1604825139750.png

Last edited:
A small reminder to all players new to combat CGs - if you encounter players on your side, don't try to steal their kills but wing up instead.

Only the last player that hits gets the bond unless you are in a wing, then everyone gets the full bond. And you are even more efficient by focussing fire. A pending wing invite can be seen in the comms-menu in the third tab as a small blue notification, even if the comms get lost in the heat of combat and the spam of system chat.
View attachment 194557
Yes, wing up please!

I'm not worried about that ranking benefit; I'm already an Admiral, so that's missing my point. My point is I aspire to be among the best of the best!
🏆
Well the top end of the Top 10 according to Inara is currently nearly 55,000,000 credits so you will need over 3 times what you have so far.

Well the top end of the Top 10 according to Inara is currently nearly 55,000,000 credits so you will need over 3 times what you have so far.
I was on 35 when I got kicked from the top ten last night.
It's only Sunday, I will be interested to see what the top ten entry figures end up at.

question: when my NPC crew is skill "Elite" will he still take away combat bonds when acitve?
He will not take your bonds, but when you wll get paid for them, he will get his share of the money whether he is active or not. Being Elite means he will take bigger cut.

NPC Pilots always take their share of your earnings (2-16%, depending on rank and at what rankyou got them), when they are elite the stop taking half of your experience.
WHAT!!! WT everloving F! Got myself a pilot for this latest CG and have gotten him up to competent from harmless. The money's bad enough but taking my experience, might be nice if Fdev put that in the pilots hire screen <redacted)!
I mean, it's fun having him speak to you and congratulate you on a nice shot and stuff, but I'm not sure its 8% of my income and half my experience points nice... Looks like I'm gonna have a 5 star space onboard my ship (not really sure how useful he really was anyway).
Trust Fdev to make yet another gameplay element not fun (they're like The Childcatcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang).

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom