General / Off-Topic Film Club 11/04/2013

Which film should we watch and review on Thursday 11/4/2013?

• What Just Happened?

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • One Mile Away

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • American History X

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • District 13: Ultimatum

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Film 4 is District 13 Utlimatum. Its French O'clock on Film 4...

cmon.. ALien warmed this seat already.. give it 5 mins old timer... if you drift off I promise I wont shave off your eyebrows

As much as I love having the cinema to myself... this is a little sad... even for me.. it reminds me of this one time, at band camp...

That was a helluva cop bust scene.... only gripe is the henchmen attacking in turn.. I hate that.. never see that in a Jackie Chan movie..

Still very well correaosofgraphed

lol... nope he was a cop. it was a nice set up... this was another movie we 'tried' and enjoyed my wife and I.

It has some stunning stunts.. just not much story if I remember right..

It's a shame we didn't get to see the movie we wanted to. Hopefully postponed instead of canceled.

This movie might be good but I missed the start. I am taping it so I think I'll just go watch the whole thing later. And then I can watch it at a little bit earlier. I'm feeling sleepy.

Tell me how you get on with it... Night night.

gawd I enjoyed that again... Maybe we should change the name Film CLub to French Club??

Good night people... this is Agent P signing out for the night..

I watched District 13: Ultimatum. It was enjoyable. The bit with the running around and jumping about the rooftops was well done.

I think I was expecting something that was going to need a little more thinking to follow, seeing it was a French Movie, but there was more punching and running and kicking and blowing things up than there was dialogue. MIc Macs was a much funnier movie. Maybe some of the humour was lost in translation but the exchange between the two stars seemed a little flat.

I don't think they put much effort into translating. I don't speak any French but I think the Bald Transvestite Supercop was asking if anyone had a LAPTOP, and not a "moving computer". And I doubt that the Fetish Girl Gangleader asked her minion to "make the hard drive talk". I don't know. Maybe she meant interrogate the hard drive?

Top Bottom