First Impressions - I can't believe we waited 2 years for this.

i can only give you the advice i did myself a few years back, because browsing this forum only made me more and more bored of the game, seeing its faults etc... that did the trick, it took some time but staying away from all the negative inputs really was an energy kick. its only lately i been back some, but i wont remain long, and that aint FD fault. it more and more seem like a big mistake to ever log in here again, this place is just too unfriendly

sure game has many issues, but so far i do really enjoy playing it, i been playing more last few days than ever before (and getting called fanboy (almost) evry time i post anything not negative aint much fun really)

now i never been anyone that have very high expectations, so perhaps that helps too, i just dont get dissapointed often because its really a self afflicted state of mind imho

(dont ask me for a serious answer on what i dont like, it would be a very long list.. and only thing it would do is to convince others how bad and hopeless evrything is... so i seldom do that, unlike most others)

The new ambiance and feel is still a bit dry but it does add a little kick to the old game. I'm sure it'll get expanded. But is it me or did they improve the trading interface too? I stopped playing after carriers/mining got nerfed. Seems a little better with local system prices and such so that you don't need to really use external websites and spreadsheets to trade.

Top Bottom