Fix these bugs:

1. You need to fix missions. Server crash (server disconnected me) than came back and all my missions were GONE.

2. When I got a bounty or wanted and I try to pay for my bounty or wanted status. it doesn't show up. Only way to fix it log back into the game.

3. When you pay your bounty or fee, and when to go back to the main window it says I cannot access the other areas of the menu even if I just paid my bounty. It still says anonymous access.

4. Able to disable planet simulation. its laggy and slow and makes the solar system view not snappy and very unresponsive.

5. able to switch back to old solar system view. Whomever thought the new view was awesome, should be fired. It is hard to navigate, too many menus, and not intuitive.

6. If you are in open play and other ppl are in the same mission area. make sure you are able to collect the mission item even if multiple ppl are also on the same mission.

7. When doing auto pilot, unable to view solar system or global map. Before dlc, I was able to view the solar system when I was about to dock out when in auto pilot.

8.Able craft power generators. Only way to gain them is from missions or randomly selecting missions that have broken down SRVS. Some missions are not powering stations missions but require them.

9. If you buy any consumable from the weapon vendor the server disconnects you. You still gain the item but its have to log back in. This will annoy alot of ppl.

10. When equipping a new weapon or modification to your armor. it doesnt show the icon. You have to equip it multiple times to show the icon or 3d model.

11. Able to equip purchased armor sets but when going back into the armor/wep customization area, it shows empty slots.

All of these issues could be fixed BEFORE launch and are very easy to fix. You game development goals are good but never testing out these things which only take a few hours to find these bugs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom