Notice Fleet Carrier Update - Known Issues

Im confused. last night I could buy tritium and all kinds of other things at Malik station in the Hephaestus system. So this morning I buy an FC, park it there, fly to Malik and now they sell nothing in their otherwise open for business commodities market. Not just tritium mind you....nothing! Is anyone having the same issue?

Probably all been bought and stockpiled knowing the player base lol.

Probably all been bought and stockpiled knowing the player base lol.
Hell, I can't even quit the game to desktop now. Pure black screen and it won't respond to 3 finger solute. I am literally going to gave to pull the power plug from my PC that goes into my wall. Not nice to do to a $10,000 high end machine.

Hell, I can't even quit the game to desktop now. Pure black screen and it won't respond to 3 finger solute. I am literally going to gave to pull the power plug from my PC that goes into my wall. Not nice to do to a $10,000 high end machine.

I just got this (I;ve had it before). Try opening task manager and ending the task from there.

Have you tried the classic NMI restart, i.e. keep the (soft) power button pressed for (IIRC) three seconds? That should send a message the PC (not sure if chipset) can't refuse.

Otherwise, even a 10k machine should have a switch on the PSU.

"that's a great idea we'll only patch half the servers then skip off to the Milton arms"
" but wont various game assets like sound and ground bases etc be missing?"
" yea but we'll patch the other servers tomorrow and go to the golden hind instead."
N.B the above is a work of fiction any resemblance to any characters fictitious or real is entirely coincidental.

Last edited:
Hi, i was at Shinrarta Dehzra (where you can find all ships) and was unable to find a cobra mk4 (i found a use for this ship :ROFLMAO: ).
Before the update i was able to see it but not anymore since the update occured.

Well, not quite. From the task bar, right click, and select "task manager". You may need to alt-tab away from the game first, or hit the Windows key to see the task bar.
Thats another way yes, but, control-alt-del did get me to the Tasl Mgr.
It's just that the Task Mgr would failed to successfully perform a straight shutdown, or kill the task, or kill related processes.
And then quite a bit later it would...

It appears I can not even un-select my cargo racks so I may have a glitched install of them. I will have to see if I can even store them and then re-install. This must be the issue. Funny thing is, I did not play with them between last night and now so why are they now glitched?

Couple of minor bugs I found last night:

• When dropping from supercruise with the chat UI focussed, the name of the current target becomes XXXXXXXXX
  • I didn't have to pay for renewing my powerplay allocation (not that I'm complaining, they're expensive) although I did have to exit the Power contact menu and re-enter it to get more legislative records

Thats another way yes, but, control-alt-del did get me to the Tasl Mgr.
It's just that the Task Mgr would failed to successfully perform a straight shutdown, or kill the task, or kill related processes.
And then quite a bit later it would...

Yep, your way works. It's just if you select it from the task bar, it should (should!) let you quit the game without any shutdown/restart required and keep Windows running. I was able to do this then just restart the game without issue.

After the upgrade, all the stars became unvisited.
I have a VisitedStarsCache.dat file. But when loading the game. Absolutely all stars are unvisited. Even the one I'm in. Help!

After the upgrade, all the stars became unvisited.
I have a VisitedStarsCache.dat file. But when loading the game. Absolutely all stars are unvisited. Even the one I'm in. Help!

Not good! Silly question, but are you on the "visited stars" filter on the galmap?

Unvisited/visited stars is working fine for me.

The heat wave/distortion jump to supercruise graphical effect is no longer working since the update. Confirmed all my graphical settings are on ultra.

There seems to be a double (rather than triple) LTD Hotspot at Borann now. Is that worth using? Have never done LTD mining so this will be my first foray. Or is the hunt on for a new Triple Hotspot?

There seems to be a double (rather than triple) LTD Hotspot at Borann now. Is that worth using? Have never done LTD mining so this will be my first foray. Or is the hunt on for a new Triple Hotspot?
If they overlap it will still be reasonable, I'd think.
Or just take a little trip and search rings yourself, you may find one that didn't exist before the update ;)

Top Bottom