Now that both of the Fleet Carriers Betas have come to an end, we'd like extend a huge thank you to all of the Commanders who took the time to jump in, whether that was on PC, PlayStation or Xbox. All the invaluable feedback that you've shared with us both here, on the forums, across social media and in videos and round-ups, has been incredibly important towards the development of Fleet Carriers.
Over the next couple of weeks, we'll be introducing a number of changes to Fleet Carriers in time for the release in June:
- The buttons used to increase or decrease both the bank and the commodity market will now scale, like other systems in-game, when depositing credits or adjusting commodity prices.
- Tritium mining will receive adjustments before launch to make it more lucrative (particularly in relation to sub-surface mining).
- A credit exploit involving selling modules in a Fleet Carrier's outfitting service has been fixed.
- A bug that swapped the names of certain locations and markets in the game has also been fixed (with key examples such as Ceres Tarn receiving its original name once more!).
- A bug preventing the transfer of commodities such as Thargoid Sensors, Guardian Urns and others on Fleet Carriers has been resolved.
- A credit exploit via trading using the wing bonus has been resolved.
Once again thank you for all your efforts and contributions! See you out in the black.
Last edited by a moderator: