Patch Notes Fleet Carriers Update - Beta 2 - Patch Notes

Think it has caught a few people out. The main issue at the moment is you have to be onboard the carrier to transfer fuel from the cargo bay to the fuel tank. Would be great if the crew could do it for us remotely. Not quite sure what I am paying the Tritium officer for, in his screenshot he looks like he's snorting the stuff.

Regarding your buy/sell test. Sounds like you where just moving credits between yourself and the carrier, I doubt any exploit is involved.

A use for my squadron will be that members who don’t see much use for FC’s but who are also rich in credits can buy an FC and leave it near our home systems. Because we’re out at the edge of the bubble it means we have mobile stations with all the modules and ships any newbies will require as they progress through the game. It also means that any newbies can be picked up and taken to systems which would otherwise require a large number of jumps for them to reach.
That being said, it’s a slight disappointment that there’s no player driven material trading. FDev have given us the ability to set market prices and all that, but why not the same for materials? After all this is end-game content and the ability to trade more favourably would be a boon to many commanders.
Might give people a viable reason to visit someone else’s FC tbh; I know I would if the prospect of trading for materials I need was a possibility.
Why won't they allow mat trading? Because that is the real coin of the realm. Credits are easy.

Why won't they allow mat trading? Because that is the real coin of the realm. Credits are easy.
How much real world money will you give someone to trade materials with you?

If players can't trade with each other then "gold selling" and other dubious activities can't happen.

Remember there are unscrupulous people out there.

Hopefully that includes the modules too otherwise, it will still be what, 1.2b
It'll be cheap enough so those who were trying to make enough cash by 30th April (but didn't quite make it) can afford the carrier and the optional modules. Those who only had a hundred million on April 30th get to buy a carrier and do a few jumps, maybe sell a couple of ships to test an additional module. Their friends can donate Tritium if needed. It's Beta so anything goes. (y)

Top Bottom