Patch Notes Fleet Carriers Update Patch 2 - Downtime and Patch Notes

Went to jump the FC, realised I needed to go somewhere else first, cancelled jump. Came to the forum to confirm it wasn't just me.... fml
jump locked bug.JPG
jump not happening.JPG
Well.JPG

Carrier docking is broken, and the game is not letting me fit hardpoints in carrier outfitting.
Edit: I was wrong.

Last edited:
When are Xbox servers going to be back up? Support site says their “OK” but no update and servers are still unavailable.... “15 minutes” they said...

good news...
as for removing

1593517959022.png

they should appear based on the owners pledge. not sure they should be removed completely. who ever the owner or carrier is linked too should show the corresponding logos.
if owner linked to squadron, and squadron linked to a superpower this should override and show the corresponding logos

some good art work there... don't waste them

So, no fix for the Megaship & Installation Piracy issue? With cargo not being ejected from cargo bays?

Considering the scenarios built around that, that's a significant part of gameplay which is (and continues to be) broken.

Maybe in the next patch, FD?

IT'S EVEN WORSE THAN I THOUGHT!

IF YOU CANCEL YOUR JUMP, YOUR CARRIER IS IMMOBILIZED AND CAN'T JUMP AGAIN! THE OPTION WILL BE UNAVAILABLE AND SAY "JUMP LOCKED".

DO NOT CANCEL YOUR CARRIER JUMPS OR YOUR CARRIER WILL BE STRANDED IN WHATEVER SYSTEM YOU'RE IN!

Hey Fdev, same time next week?

Top Bottom