So, do you still insist we need 100 man*hours to make carrier full of trit in Void? Even with those fixes it will be so. Why?!This should be fixed in the upcoming patch with the mining adjustment.
Thank you.Fixed an issue where loading into an instance in a system with a large amount of Fleet Carriers would cause very long load times (potentially long enough to cause a disconnect)
Yeah but That'll do developments aren't really the best when it comes to numbers. 250k tons is not a lot of supply, not at all.Unlimited supply and demand makes having numbers for supply and demand at all pointless. It was a fix, not a change.
Until u need restock 25000 for any reason in Void. That is 100 man * hours. 2nd full time job for a month.I am actually ok for the tritium since I store 25k of them in my carrier.
Thanks for the patch notes.View attachment 182147
We're pleased to confirm that the patch described in our Known Issues post from earlier this week is expected this Wednesday 29 July at 11:00 UTC with an estimated 15 minutes of downtime. Please find the Patch Notes and Known Issues below:
- Fixed an issue whereby surface deposits created after cracking a motherlode would flag themselves as depleted
- Fixed issues related to diminishing returns for commodities in overlapping hotspots
Crashes and Stability
- Fixed an issue where loading into an instance in a system with a large amount of Fleet Carriers would cause very long load times (potentially long enough to cause a disconnect)
- Fixed an issue which stopped Fighters being restocked from a Fleet Carrier
- Fixed a number of issues related to Fleet Carrier positioning:
- Better enforcement of the 16 carrier limit per body
- Preventing departing Fleet Carriers from taking up one of the 16 slots from the body they've just left
- Further work to ensure Carriers are positioned away from other nearby body sites, such as other Fleet Carriers
- When opening the Fleet Carrier naming pop up in the Livery, an additional unwanted character will be added to the start and end of the name. These characters will need to be manually deleted to prevent them being included.
Please note that the above notes are liable to change as adjustments are made and changes are added or removed. Tweaks may be made up until the time of launch.
Thanks as always for your continued feedback!