• The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004) - BBC1 London 11:30pm Thu 4 Apr

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • He's Just Not That Into You (2009) - Film4 9:00pm Thu 4 Apr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scarface (1983) - ITV4 10:30pm Thu 4 Apr

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just use clever visuals.. That whole 'distract the guard' scene so cleverly done. Not just the wiggling of the joystick but the zooming of the camera into the window, and the dipping of the sugarcube in the cup... and then the sleeping after <grin>

Wasp in your helmet. Never had one of those. But I had a fly in my helmet... You put your visor up sharpish.

The gangster's playing cat and mouse with arms maker as well.. And the fire that starts up to the sound of clapping

Im not a keen dubbed fan, I prefer to read, as does my 11 year old Son.. Loves his Studio Ghibli...

But this film would work dubbed... Im sure.

I live in Italy where they dub everything and I can assure you films and actors lose out a lot (though not all those people employed by dubbing). A lot of fantastic actors suffer from losing what made them famous in the first place, their voice, Alan Rickman, Sean Connery and a lot of others just aren't known as well as they should be here.

WOW!!! So sean connery is dubbed with a diferent accent??? Really??? they dont just get some Italian with a heavy LISP to put on a scottish accent.

How surreal... that may improve Highlander!!

A lot of fantastic actors suffer from losing what made them famous in the first place, their voice, Alan Rickman, Sean Connery and a lot of others just aren't known as well as they should be here.

So who is the biggest star in Italy at the moment?

Top Bottom