Hello Frontier folks,

Love what you did with the Elite Dangerous transfer to console and I have confidence you will do an excellent transfer for Planet C as-well. If I could give 2 small suggestion/wishes:

• Please include the ability to program a single guest to go to all the particular attractions/sights you want. Currently on the PC version when folks make Youtube videos, in order to get the feeling that you are walking in the park they just bring the camera down to street level (which is not ideal). Additionally, randomly selecting a guest and then moving to first person will force you to follow that guest which can be quite random. Please think about adding the ability for us to program a single guest which will allow us to plan a route, and then to enjoy the whole park from that guest's perspective. Also, when the guest gets to a Que entrance, instead of waiting in line you can make it where they just automatically move to the front of the line (I'm sure you guys can figure it out)... :cool:
  • This second suggestion will probably be a bit more controversial, but here goes: I've watched a TON of Planet C park tour videos and in almost all of them the Youtuber making the presentation makes mention of frame rate issues, and to correct this they either empty the park of guests or use some other measures to get the frames up. My suggestion is that for the Console versions, that you consider limiting the amount of guests and park pieces we can use in our creations in order to lock in a consistently smooth 30 or 60fps (depending on the console generation). Also, things like trees don't really need to sway in the wind, etc... The point I'm making is that I personally think it will be better if the console versions are optimized with locked smooth performance in mind (over squeezing every single PC feature in).... :oops:
Love the games you guys develop, and I can't wait till Christmas...

Top Bottom