Frameshift Live #29 | Back on air this week | April 20

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png

Greetings Commanders, here's hoping you're having a great Monday so far.

A little note to welcome you in to our plans for this week's Elite Dangerous Livestream - Episode #29 of Frameshift Live.

Join Arthur and myself, along with a new special developer guest for you to meet, Designer Curtis Griffiths - our resident Xeno expert.

He might just have some fresh insight to share, into what's looming in the shadows for Update 15...

With this being his first appearance on air, let's be sure to give him a warm, Commander welcome o7

See you this Thursday, Commanders!

16:00 BST over on Twitch and YouTube.

o7​

Thargoids are looming in the shadows. They have new egress tech that has allowed them to get out of their overly aggressive star crumpet ships and can now actively hunt human kind on all six (eight?) Of their own legs.

Prepare for horror and face hugs.

Make it stop. Bring me fungus.

Thargoids are looming in the shadows. They have new egress tech that has allowed them to get out of their overly aggressive star crumpet ships and can now actively hunt human kind on all six (eight?) Of their own legs.

That last part imo really, really, really depends on whether it's the Discovery kind or the one from TloU. x|

As to thursday:
Looking forward to it, i hope you have a pleasant week. o7

Will some Centauri Mega Gin do instead?

A new guy, or just a new guy to the stream .

What the hey, may give the new guy a look.

PS the current stream format is getting pretty tired, shake it up a bit will you?

Good wish but will never happen. Mostly we may see the structure in the maelstrom with well known thatgroid combat around it. I don't expect any new gameplay though.

View attachment 353039

Greetings Commanders, here's hoping you're having a great Monday so far.

A little note to welcome you in to our plans for this week's Elite Dangerous Livestream - Episode #29 of Frameshift Live.

Join Arthur and myself, along with a new special developer guest for you to meet, Designer Curtis Griffiths - our resident Xeno expert.

He might just have some fresh insight to share, into what's looming in the shadows for Update 15...

With this being his first appearance on air, let's be sure to give him a warm, Commander welcome o7

See you this Thursday, Commanders!

16:00 BST over on Twitch and YouTube.

o7​
Good to hear, though I do miss the weekly Discovery Scanner...

Good to hear, though I do miss the weekly Discovery Scanner...
I do miss Discovery Scanner as many do.........

I especially did like that Frameshift where Arf teamed up with the two AXI guys for Ground Thargoid CZ.
He did however also say that they would try it again and it has not happened since............
Whilst I do realise RL/meetings get in the way (last Frameshift Live), it was a great change and do hope they try it again in open with AXI showing us how it 's done!

Who's ready to be disappointed? I am.
The problem with setting your expectations beforehand is it is always so much more depressing when they aren’t met.

The only disappointment I am anticipating is when I realise that I have yet again missed the live show and any new drops that I haven’t got.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
I especially did like that Frameshift where Arf teamed up with the two AXI guys for Ground Thargoid CZ.
He did however also say that they would try it again and it has not happened since............
For sure. We really had a great time but naturally the stars need to align for everyone's availability.
Absolutely appreciate it'd be great to get more of these 'events' in future for you all.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom