Frameshift Live #29 | Back on air this week | April 20

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Just a note to anyone moaning about the live stream - I would suggest that it is over 2 hours long in order to allow people to get ALL the Twitch drops, anything less than 2 hours and you don't get all the drops - I suggest also that is a lot of time to fill, so please lets bear with it.

If it finished after 1.5 hours you would get a lot of moaning (such as I was 15 minutes short, etc...) - this time (2 hours) is IIRC set by Twitch not Frontier.
If you want to selectively view (I mean miss out certain slots like screenshot) watch later and select only those slots that interest you.

Just a note to anyone moaning about the live stream - I would suggest that it is over 2 hours long in order to allow people to get ALL the Twitch drops, anything less than 2 hours and you don't get all the drops - I suggest also that is a lot of time to fill, so please lets bear with it.

If it finished after 1.5 hours you would get a lot of moaning (such as I was 15 minutes short, etc...) - this time (2 hours) is IIRC set by Twitch not Frontier.
If you want to selectively view (I mean miss out certain slots like screenshot) watch later and select only those slots that interest you.
I think it was changed a while ago so you get all seasonal drops within 15 minutes or something like that.

The problem with setting your expectations beforehand is it is always so much more depressing when they aren’t met.

The only disappointment I am anticipating is when I realise that I have yet again missed the live show and any new drops that I haven’t got.
Life is full of disappointments, not getting something I wanted out of a videogame update is not one that causes me to lose any sleep or consider worth getting depressed about. o7

Join Arthur and myself, along with a new special developer guest for you to meet, Designer Curtis Griffiths - our resident Xeno expert.

He might just have some fresh insight to share, into what's looming in the shadows for Update 15...

With this being his first appearance on air, let's be sure to give him a warm, Commander welcome o7

Cant wait.
I've arranged WFH for tomorrow to be sure i'm not missing seeing it live. 🍻

I'm genuinely excited, as always.

Sorry to hear this. If it turns out that you do enjoy even a small part of it, then I'll be really, really happy o7
Well I know you are, as the community manager of said game... but I guess with how lackluster the information is being distributed to the community and being not transparent-enough often sets the divide for those who are patiently waiting and those who've given up hope for the development team.

Just sharing a scope of my perspective to the community groups I have witnessed.

What would you suggest in regards to a new format? Always open to suggestions!

Each livestream you go over the winners of Stellar Screenshots for the last week.

Only that weeks gets shown, and the previous weeks winners when there was no livestream do not. They used to when the livestream was weekly.

Not sure if showing all the winners would work because of the length of that section of the stream is already though. Unsure if it would be worth to have all the winners images on during the 5 mins prestreams too.

However they'd want to. I don't mind if my dreams.txt don't come true, but some information or actual bug fixing would be welcome indeed!
If we were given a list of things(bugs) being worked on, it would be ten times easier to know which things to submit to the bugtracker.
-that way we can focus on other things and tell those who experience issues what is being worked on.
(quite a few people do not follow updates on twitter or elsewhere)

Win-win. :)

Not sure if showing all the winners would work because of the length of that section of the stream is already though. Unsure if it would be worth to have all the winners images on during the 5 mins prestreams too.
Now there's a good idea - put both this weeks and last weeks Screenshots winners cycling on the preshow intro - sometimes about 10 minutes? and then a quick summary top 10 last week and this week like Top of The Pops used to do a quick run down - 10 to 2 and then the winner in detail (or top 3?).

Just dropping by to wish all of you the best in your respective lines of work; here's hoping you'll leave us baffled with whatever you're cooking behind the curtains! 🫡💚

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom