Franchise zoos and needs for new transfer methods

I have two point:

* Franchise zoos need to share money with each other as it is a franchise; what's the point of franchise if you can't share the money among franchise zoologists?

* And we need a faster method to transfer animals from one zoo to another. It is tiring and boring to have to go into a zoo to pick up some animals and put them in the trade center (which has a limit of 30 animals), go out, enter another zoo and place the animals and repeat all the processing again; The best solution would be to have a window during the game where you choose the zoo from which you want to catch the animals, select the animals, click the button to accept and they will be transferred to your trade center (if there is space), without having to go from one zoo to another.

More two points:

* We need to have the option of transferring terrarium animals from one zoo to another, there is almost no gold in the market, sometimes there are no females or males to make a couple and sometimes there is no particular animal in the market.

* It would also be helpful to have the multiple selection of animals in the exchange of animals as it has in the exchange of terrariums.

I definitely need to be able to transfer money between franchises. I've got $4,000 in my first zoo in the current franchise I'm working on and $90,000 in the second zoo. Most, if not all, of the animals in the second zoo came from the first zoo. I owe the first zoo royalties!!

I would also love to see a zoo to zoo transfer option within my own franchises, even if the origin or recipient zoo have to meet certain criteria to prevent overriding the trade center storage limit. Although, I have noticed that I can exceed the storage limit if the animals originated in my zoo it does prevent me from expanding and this is an issue for me because I'm constantly breeding to ensure the longevity of all the animals in my zoo, regardless of endangerment status.

I don't think there needs to be a faster way to transfer zoo animals, but I do think there should be ways to transfer money between zoos, even if it's to cover the costs of your own animals.

Also, do I understand that you can't trade exhibit (i.e. terrarium) animals between your zoos in franchise mode? What a bummer. :( I understand the potential problems with flooding an online market and reaping conservation credits from breeding insects, but without even being able to move exhibit animals between my own zoos, they feel like such a waste of time rather than fully fledged animals in my zoo.

I have two point:

* Franchise zoos need to share money with each other as it is a franchise; what's the point of franchise if you can't share the money among franchise zoologists?

* And we need a faster method to transfer animals from one zoo to another. It is tiring and boring to have to go into a zoo to pick up some animals and put them in the trade center (which has a limit of 30 animals), go out, enter another zoo and place the animals and repeat all the processing again; The best solution would be to have a window during the game where you choose the zoo from which you want to catch the animals, select the animals, click the button to accept and they will be transferred to your trade center (if there is space), without having to go from one zoo to another.

I can understand not being able to transfer money, afterall one could say it is a "franchise" and thus when you franchise a different zoo, it's not like you can just give it all your money. It would be nice to have the option though. What irks me is not being able to share research. If I've researched all the diseases for example and all the fun facts about lions and their enrichment, all the classic architecture and stuff, why can't that carry over to the next Zoo? I look at Jurassic Park Evolution as the bedrock of Planet Zoo, a lot of the bones of Planet Zoo can be found there (including the wonky path system lol) but even in that game, when money wasn't shared between parks, research was. You could go back to a financially successful park and "outsource" the research so the fledgling little park would have room to grow.

I agree completely on faster transferring. I'd also like to select multiple animals at once from the trade center. Sometimes I just want to select all my Pandas at once and place them in an enclosure so I don't have to select them all individually.

If I've researched all the diseases for example and all the fun facts about lions and their enrichment, all the classic architecture and stuff, why can't that carry over to the next Zoo?

They can as of the latest update, you need to open every zoo seperately to make it work in the new version.

Research shared across all Franchise Zoos:
  • In order to make sure you've got all of your research data from across your Franchise you'll need to load into each zoo individually. This is due to the fact that if we were to do this in the background, it could create incredibly long loading times for you, so to make the game more seamless when loading zoos, your Franchise zoos will load research individually once you load into them. Once your Franchise zoos are all up to date, this will create a new baseline of research shared across them, until you upgrade research further.

Well to be honest. I think making money transferable would kinda make it to easy. Think its nice to have a money challenge for each zoo in Franchise mode. Otherwise, I could just start up an Sandbox zoo.

Money should not be transferable from zoo to zoo in franchise. It would be too easy other wise it’s a great challenge to have to make money in the beginning and eventually you have so much money you can’t do anything with it anyway.

Top Bottom