Friendly reminder to get a billion credits in a week...

Do the mission in obsidian orbital in the maia system!!!

Really funny to see a CG reward for top 10 commanders being 25 millions for a week of work and i get this much in 15 min haha...

This whole rank and progression earning credits is so broken....

Better profit and make big credits while u can before the nerfhammer hits obsidian....

Look on u tube how it is done....

P.s, done it first time in a python yesterday and oh my, found a way to get over 100 mil in 30 minutes... no corrosive cargo needed an best part of the whole story is: this is actually fun to do for a grind, landing crash site and scooping items and fly back, i love it and can finally do stuff i want to and enjoy the game way more...

Tis ironic how I and other's whom utilized an established list called or referred to as RTR (Road to Riches) got and or get lombasted for doing such, because it's considered an exploit. But using glitched exploits seems to be permissable and no one bats any eye. Hmmmm

Really funny to see a CG reward for top 10 commanders being 25 millions for a week of work and i get this much in 15 min haha...

Better profit and make big credits while u can before the nerfhammer hits obsidian....

P.s, done it first time in a python yesterday and oh my, found a way to get over 100 mil in 30 minutes... no corrosive cargo needed an best part of the whole story is: this is actually fun to do for a grind, landing crash site and scooping items and fly back, i love it and can finally do stuff i want to and enjoy the game way more...

It's been going since last June, surprised it still is, you don't need an SRV either, try scooping from your ship

Last edited:
I'm surprised you can avoid the rebuy screen by closing the app which ignores the log out count down and logging in with no damage at all. This is the cheapest exploit of the game along with this credit one but it's there.

Last edited:
Why are the Palin Maia missions considered an exploit? An xenobiologist is requesting samples and paying for them. You give them to him and get paid. How is that an exploit?

Why are the Palin Maia missions considered an exploit? An xenobiologist is requesting samples and paying for them. You give them to him and get paid. How is that an exploit?

You shouldn't be able to reset the mission request ammount/reward before accepting it especially since it's a very high paying mission that requires only 15 min like the OP states. It's already easy enough to make credits but this sounds too good to be around forever without the nerfhammer.

Why are the Palin Maia missions considered an exploit?

An exploit is anything the guy calling exploit didn't do himself. Of course, if he did it isn't.

I consider an exploit to be taking knowing advantage of a bug in the program. (Not mistreating a Thargette. That would be something else entirely.) In that I can not look at the code I can not really know what is a bug and what is an unexpected or unintended feature. As such, I consider little to nothing to be an actual exploit.

You shouldn't be able to reset the mission request ammount/reward before accepting it especially since it's a very high paying mission that requires only 15 min like the OP states. It's already easy enough to make credits but this sounds too good to be around forever without the nerfhammer.

I'm not sure what you mean by "shouldn't be able to reset the mission request amount/reward." You can't. You can decline one mission and accept another but you can't change anything about any given mission.

As far as this being "easy money?" I don't see it that way. In order to be in a position to do this mission, you've already put in significant effort. I see it as rewarding that effort. A Day 2 CMDR can't limp out of Ervate and do this mission.

I drew attention to this upsetting CR anomaly last month... after coining it for 1/2 a billion in two days. ;)

So, did I miss something? Isn't this the standard Professor Palin mission that's been around since last July? Various amounts of Thargoid Biological Samples, Resin, or Tech Samples for various amounts of credits based on how much of what. (Most of which is corrosive.)

The word exploit has become utterly meaningless.

Top Bottom