Future DLC's

There are a few glaringly obvious gaps developing in PlanCo now, that could easily be filled with updates or DLC:

1. Unification of the current building pieces where each style has the same walls, roof, beams etc.
2. Drinks and Gift Shops - We had a load added in Worlds Fair, but now there's a massive gap with drinks and gifts (not sure what other drinks than Bubble Tea and Beer could be added though)
3. Carnival and Midway games - They've now dipped their toes into the world of crane machines, so are midway games next?
4. On-ride photos - a placeable scenery piece that is triggered as a ride passes or on a certain part of the sequence that then has a shop you can build where you select what photos from what rides are sold.
5. Animals to create zoos. Along shot but more likely than ever seeing waterparks
6. Park maps and Annual Passes

But as for anything "new" and confirmed as achievable with the game, I'm not sure what else could happen.. We already know that it's (currently) a "NO" for running water, seasons, seasonal opening & closed seasons, water parks, weather, walk through attractions or carnivals (because of the AI), so I don't know what features of theme parks are now missing...

4. On-ride photos - a placeable scenery piece that is triggered as a ride passes or on a certain part of the sequence that then has a shop you can build where you select what photos from what rides are sold.

Completely agree with on-ride photos. I've mentioned this myself before. [up]

I'm still hoping for some 4-seat PTC trains for the wooden coaster. We already have the 6-seaters in the form of the Monster trains, but where are the arguably more common 4-seaters?

I would also like to see a lot of the existing themes fleshed out more. The Worlds Fair pack felt especially biased towards the Oriental theme and the other themes that were added seem to be severely lacking when it comes to the pieces they gave us. I would definitely like to see more roof/wall variants, like steeper Victorian roofs (right now we only have 2m slopes. It'd be nice if we also had 4m and 1m).

Basically, I want a bunch of "Spit & Polish" packs. Minimal new content, just flesh out what we already have.

After seeing the trailer of the movie "Wonder Park" I wish, Frontier would cooperate once again with a film studio and publish a DLC based on that movie with the great characters, like the blue bear as Animators and all that mostly unrealistic rides. Why must anything being always real.

[video=youtube;VML6rQWssSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VML6rQWssSk[/video]

1 = ELEVATORS (we will get this some day, but how long do we have to wait?)
2 = Making our own animated RIDES... that would be really fun!!! Imagine what you could do!

Other ideas=
= Skate-Ice-Rink-Ride
= Painting with SNOW. that would be great.
= Smaller objects to build with, like handles for doors, smaller building-blocks.
= An option to remove the x-ray-shaddows when you're building. Most of the times the shaddows are interfering in your work in a negative way . The shaddows are fighting AGAINST you all the way.
= And option to have the arrows Transparant and not so big, and placable where you want them to be.

There is lot of other problems, but that will do for now, hehe.

I think the March DLC will be a Future Pack and will include these rides:

Warp Tunnel (This will be a Togo Ultratwister. Everyone wants that in the game so it's gonna be part of this pack.)
Gluon (This is a Gravitron. We have a Round Up and an Enterprise, so why don't we have a Gravitron?)
Space Shootout (This will be modeled after Justice League: Battle for Metropolis. Like the tracked motion platforms, you can spin and tilt the car and there will also be target sections throughout the ride.)
Blast Off and Launcher (These are two S&S drop towers. They are similar to the Huss towers, but with only two cycles, Space Shot, and Turbo Drop. Launcher will have more seats and be taller than Blast Off.)
Full Charge (This will be based on Slinky Dog Dash. We would like to have a launch coaster for all ages and this will be perfect!)

Warp Tunnel (This will be a Togo Ultratwister. Everyone wants that in the game so it's gonna be part of this pack.)
Gluon (This is a Gravitron. We have a Round Up and an Enterprise, so why don't we have a Gravitron?)
Space Shootout (This will be modeled after Justice League: Battle for Metropolis. Like the tracked motion platforms, you can spin and tilt the car and there will also be target sections throughout the ride.)
Blast Off and Launcher (These are two S&S drop towers. They are similar to the Huss towers, but with only two cycles, Space Shot, and Turbo Drop. Launcher will have more seats and be taller than Blast Off.)
Full Charge (This will be based on Slinky Dog Dash. We would like to have a launch coaster for all ages and this will be perfect!)

Great idea. I wish devs will see this idea.

I would like a lot, a slingshot / bungee ejection and a topple tower [big grin]

My ideas are some below
1.Water Park Items
2.Fair Items
3.Marvel Items [Guardians of Galaxy]-[Avengers]
4.City Items
5.Moon Map
6.Apollo 11 Building Items[Props]-[Building Components-As Roofs And Walls]
7.More Signs
8.More Gift Shops
9.Military Vehicles,Animatronics,And Building Items
10.More Marketing Campaigns
11.Halo[Game] Props And Building Sets[UNSC-Covenant]

12.More Kitty Rides
13.Map Make/Editor

Last edited:
Number 1 would be perfect for Planet Coaster 2, but not for this game. The others are good for this game (especially number 3 and number 11).

A compromise would be a dinghy slide like RCT. That way we could have working water slides without any additional peep coding necessary or overhaul of water physics which won’t happen. Unfortunately the peeps will probably never be able to swim. You can’t even drown ‘em like RCT because you can’t move them with a tool. I never tried deleting a bridge over water with peeps on it, though. I know if you delete path on land and peeps wind up on the grass, they will teleport back to path.

A cooperation with the Chinese movie industry concernig the "Wandering Earth"-Franchise would be insteresting. The movie is available on a famous streaming publisher in Chinese and English. There are also some bricksets available.

I like the style of the vehicles shown in the movie and I hope that a cooperation with that young franchise would be not as expensive as several "western" sci-fi franchises.

I would also like to have a Future Pack for Planet Coaster with lots of scenery and animatronics and rides and roller coasters

• Suspended Top Spin the larger version of the current Top Spin
  • A Vekoma MAD HOUSE Ride
  • Vekoma Flying Coaster
  • Zamperla Disco Coaster Ride
  • Zamperla Air Race Ride
  • Vekoma Family Bommerang Coaster
  • Ballistic Drop Tower
  • Mack Rides Xtream Spinning Coaster
  • Intamin Blitz Coaster :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom