Notice GalNet changes

I have to say that, as far as I am concerned, the suspension of GalNet would be instantly forgiven, were it to turn out they have been saving their story ideas for (EDIT: hypothetical, obviously) "new era" systems that allow for greater interactivity with them.

E.g. I recall in the leadup to Halsey's disappearance, there was a whole series of suspicious ship accidents, that killed influential industrialists and politicians, and a journalist who had to go underground, after digging into this, and writing bold headlines.

I seriously (…and naiively) half wondered at the time, whether commanders moving in the area could possibly be approached by that journalist (by message board, or mail), for safe passage without-imperial-entanglement, and the fate of the scoop, and its consequences, be determined by the ratio of commanders who helped their instance of the journalist, and those who sold her out to her persuers, or just regular authority contacts (...at the time missions occasionally came with counter-offer "wrinkles" (from intercepting NPCs), which were subsequently removed for some reason (at least I have seen none, in ages)).

Of course, I can't say with any authority that there wasn't, after all, one commander or other, who in fact did get the opportunity to betray the journalist, leading to her eventually turning up dead... :p

ITS...ALIVVVEEEEE!

PotableParchedAmoeba-max-1mb.gif

Top Bottom