General game database searches for console version (legacy servers)

I can not found enough information from inside the game (Map explorer, system map, searches, etc) about completing the missions, where can I buy ships, commodities, etc..
I would like to use console edition, but in order to use the game, I also need a computer/browser and community page searches and so on.

Is there any solution not to use computer/browser to use the game?

If I have to use browser and searches, please tell me:
  • is there OFFICIAL database access to the game?
  • How can I get realtime information?
  • how to search?
  • what can be searched?

Without these informations it is VERY hard to play this game...
---------------------
support said:
Elite Dangerous for console versions of the game operate on Legacy servers. Data for Elite Dangerous can be accessed via third party applications like Inara and EliteDB, however, these services do not operate for the legacy version of the game.
As far as we are aware, there is no third party application that exists for the legacy version of the game that displays data like this.
---------------------

If I have to use browser and searches, please tell me:
  • is there OFFICIAL database access to the game?
  • How can I get realtime information?
None of this is available for any version of the game. Only third party data sources built by CMDRs going to stations and seeing availability/process etc.

You might have luck on console using:
This is using data from the legacy game.

Otherwise, what is it that you are struggling to do without data?

Thanks for the reply :)

When I play from console, I do not want to use computer/browser...
Without database queries (only from in-game searches) I can not get information about where can I buy ships, ship parts, commodities, trade routes.
I am a very young pilot (I bought the game a month ago, I managed to buy Type-6 and some Class A parts...). It is in the distant future when I can buy bigger ships with good parts...

Ship and module availability is not available in game without visiting each station and directly finding out. Ray Gateway in Diaguandri is a good, early game station to buy many ships and modules as it includes the Lee Yong-Ri discount. Once you have Elite rank then you can buy everything from Jameson's Memorial in Shinrarta Dezra.
Outside of that try filtering for high tech systems on the galaxy map and visit a few.

For trading there are tools in game to use. But it's fair to say that they are not the most intuitive. There are a number of guides on YouTube though.

Also with noting is that, and I quote from the wiki, "i Sola Prospect is a Planetary Outpost on planet Brestla A 1 in the Brestla system. It is the only Planetary Outpost to offer all modules and ships for sale, but all prices are 20% higher than usual due to the expense of transporting so much stock to a port directly under the influence of planetary gravity. "

So if you don't have access to Shinrarta Dezra then that can also serve.

Top Bottom