game transfer

My steam account was stolen. Can I transfer the game to another steam account and revoke the license from the stolen one. Access to receipts for the purchase of the game and DLS Odyssey are available

First, contact Steam Support to see if they can help get your account back.

If that fails then I'd recommend contacting Frontier support about getting your CMDR back. However you can unlink your Frontier account from a Steam account by going to frontierstore.net and logging in, then heading to Third-Party Accounts and clicking unlink.
If you can't get your Steam account back, then depending on when you bought the game on Steam, you might be able to generate a new key to unlock the game on a new Steam account - as before 2019, Steam copies just gave you Frontier Store keys, so you don't actually need Steam to play. In that case go to the Partner Keys section of your Frontier store account. If your account was created after the system changed, though... I hope you have enough money spare 🤷

Steam will give you back your account if you can prove you paid for it.

That said Fdev will do nothing for you. How can they know you did not steal someone elses account and trying to get it registered on your name? Follow the money.

Top Bottom