Patch Notes Update Gamma 2.00 incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Again, thank you so much guys @Frontier!

Amidst all the nagging and complaining, I want you to know that your work and devotion is so highly appreciated, even though some of us sometimes have trouble expressing our gratitude!

I see the 'no content' crystal ball just shattered.

Thanks so much to all at FD for all their hard work. Simply awesome girls and guys.

Shok.

Is that all ? Have you all been on holiday ? ;)

Game now supports borderless windowed. Using Alt-Enter to switch to windowed and full-screen will stop you being in borderless window mode
Loving this. Randomly I've had problems ALT-TABing back to the game. Hopefully this will help.

Keep up the the good work. Six days ...................:cool:

"What we have in Gamma 1.0x is clearly everything we are going to get for launch!"
"What we have in Gamma 1.0x is clearly everything we are going to get for launch!"

"Hey, what's this...something about Gamma 2..."

:D

Well, to be honest it's mostly bug fixes and other things that doesn't add much to existing gameplay.

Very nice. I'm truly impressed with the amount of work done! Though I wish one of those tweaks was allowing wings to be formed and/or "able to set destination to group/wing members for super cruise"

This game is allllmost there. Just needs some multiplayer. Sharing bounties would be awesome too then after that.

...and uh, what's " Secret added" ??

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom