News Ghostbusters Pack & Studios Pack - Coming Thursday 29th April!

Jay Wilton

Community Manager
Hayo Coaster Friends!

Today's incredibly exciting, as we get to unveil TWO highly-anticipated DLC packs for Planet Coaster: Console Edition!

Both the Ghostbusters Pack and Studios Pack will be making their way to our awesome PlanCo Console Fam on April 29th.

PC_CE_Ghostbusters_Key_Art_960x540.jpg
PC_CE_Studios_Key_Art_960x540.jpg

Strap on your proton pack, dust off your copy of Tobin's Spirit Guide, and hop into the ECTO-1. It's time to bust some ghosts:
  • A fully voice-acted narrative campaign - features the incredible voice talents of Dan Aykroyd and William Atherton reprising their roles of Dr. Raymond “Ray” Stantz and Walter Peck from the 1984 classic film!
  • A unique dark ride experience - aim for the high scores table as you bust ghosts in the ECTO-1 with a new interactive ghostbusting ride - The Ghostbusters Experience!
  • A Slimer-themed kiddie coaster - the RollerGhoster! With Slimer guiding guests around each of the track's twists and turns.
  • The Destructor himself - summon the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man entertainer for your guests!
  • Over 400 scenery pieces, blueprints and buildings - there's sure to be something strange in your Planet Coaster Neighbourhood!
Available for £12.99/$14.99/€14.99 on all of our platforms – PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One!

PC_GB_Screenshot_45_960x540_WM.jpg

Ready for your closeup? Follow the prompt and look directly at the camera - here's what you'll get with the Studios Pack:
  • 3 new rides – Big Screen Tour, Re-Motion, and Horror Heights!
  • 350+ new scenery items – Build Hollywood sets and backlot tours with new studio-themed scenery and wall sets.
  • 70+ new console blueprints - Bring the silver screen to life in minutes with purpose-built blueprints!
  • Dozens of new audio and sound effects – Studio ambiance and triggered sound effects make your movie sets come alive like a real Hollywood production.
Available for £7.99/$9.99/€9.99 on all of our platforms - PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One!

Studios_960x540_WM_08_New.jpg

Thanks everyone involved! Been waiting for this! Cannot wait to review it on my Planet Plipcam YouTube channel! Very interested to see the video support for the Re-Motion ride! Will it be fully supported with enough videos? Will these packs be bundled like the previous DLCs? Thanks again you are amazing!

Certainly far more likely than this supposed PC2 that a lot are expecting! This whole 'the game is dead' thing confuses me to be honest, they've spent time working on the console version and getting those DLCs out to catch up to the PC version and now any new content will have a larger user base to appeal to. It's not rocket science. Planet Coaster DLC sales were decent I would imagine, why would they not take advantage of that? Elite came out a couple of years before PC, there is a new expansion coming next month. Is there a lot of sequel talk on that forum?...

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Nice job! Now, all that's left is the Back to the Future, Knight Rider, and Munsters packs and we can finally have every DLC pack from PC! And we should also add in Owsald's Magnificent Machine for PC users.

I don't know about more DLC but if this is anything like a certain Citie building gamme that came to console they caught al the DLCs up then released a new DLC for both PC and Console. Also I am expecting with the success of Planet Coaster on Console that E3 they may announce Planet Zoo console edition

I hope they do make more content for the Windows version in the future. I would love to see another all rides pack with several new flats. We can't yet make working rides ourselves. Some creative users have made static fake flat rides on the workshop of rides that we do not have yet. Like slingshot, sky coaster, gravitron which are in RCT3. I wish they would make classic versions of the sky ride vehicles like the 70's ones. The current ones are modern versions, the open seat ones and enclosed cabins.

I'm very happy to finally see the Studios and Ghostbuster pack for console.That content will improve our parks greatly.

However, I must say that I'm very disappointed that again no videos for the screens are included. Especially the new parabolic screen is pretty useless with only the stock pictures. In the blue print of the Re-motion ride is only a Planet Coaster logo is showing in the parabolic screen. :-(

I'm very happy to finally see the Studios and Ghostbuster pack for console.That content will improve our parks greatly.

However, I must say that I'm very disappointed that again no videos for the screens are included. Especially the new parabolic screen is pretty useless with only the stock pictures. In the blue print of the Re-motion ride is only a Planet Coaster logo is showing in the parabolic screen
They didn't include the videos that are in the PC Version? Wow that's just sad,because these cinematic videos were pretty great to have on the parabolic screens and useable for pretty much all themes,makes this version of the game even worse in addtion to the Eugene Counter 😬

I wonder why even have the parabolic screens then 🤨

Yeah, no videos at all...
I kinda understand that including own pictures and videos is not available on console, but at least some premade should have been included.

Top Bottom