Give Yamiks an Alpha key!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Well that's also true.
I don’t watch his or anyone’s videos about this game. His ‘style’ stands out from the rest who are generally, polite (even if critical) and clean.

I suspect that FD are not engaging in teat (it blocks the real word) for tat tactics, I think they’re just a bit prudish, look at the swear filter on this forum (see above). They possibly don’t care for his puerile tone and don’t want to be associated with it. They cant stop him making videos but they don’t have to endorse them by supplying material.

On the one hand, I cant stand his sense of entitlement to make a video about it. On the other I think FD have been fools not to supply one. I think he taps into a crowd that do love the game but run on low level fury about parts of it, the direction and management of it, he feeds that to them in a way that OA or The Pilot don’t. FD look like they’re hiding from that, though as I say, I think they’re just prudes in reality.

Don’t think this thread has much point to be honest.

If they valued his opinion they would have included him...
His 100K+ viewership is comprised of their customers, meaning obviously a good number of their customers value his content, so excluding him is a bad move in my opinion. In any case, if they’re excluding him on the basis that they don’t value his opinion or want his content, then they should have said so, instead of responding with that message with the politely worded insults.

If making videos generates an income, then expenses related to them are business expenses. Therefor all influencers (god I hate typing that word) should be buying their own equipment, LEPs, licenses, etc., otherwise risk being seen as a marketing arm for the company and the products they review.

Can't he just buy one, it's about 30 quid.
that would be a waste. not paying those 30 quid is actually a better investment: smearing frontier for this lame attempt at controlling the message is far more productive for him. tbh, they did this to themselves. again.

he should now open a gofundme for "an-alpha-for-yamiks" to follow the propaganda textbook. and an open letter to close the circle! 🤡

His 100K+ viewership is comprised of their customers, meaning obviously a good number of their customers value his content, so excluding him is a bad move in my opinion. In any case, if they’re excluding him on the basis that they don’t value his opinion or want his content, then they should have said so, instead of responding with that message with the politely worded insults.
I couldn’t care less if he had 1 million viewers and apparently neither do FDev.

And how was this rejection letter worded exactly, has anyone actually seen it?

At the end of the day he tried to use his ”influence” to blag a free copy and they said “jog on mate”.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom