Give Yamiks an Alpha key!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
You are dodging the simply question I asked you. In any case, the video has been removed because it violates community guidelines. That should tell you all.

No every yamicks video gets removed from these forums. Im not kidding, if i ever caught yamicks being racist, homophobic, or anything serious its not a joke, it would be striked out immediately. I havent yet.

Deleted member 182079

D
Simple answer is he can't be trusted. He was really abrasive at lavecon towards the devs. He's just generally not a nice person to be around and that's from being around him at several of the bigger events. One of those people who thinks they're better than others and that the rules don't apply to them. As a streamer he's ok I guess if you like that sort of thing but honestly the reason he probably hasn't got anything from Frontier is because he really doesn't deserve it or warrent it for his past indescresions.
I can't speak towards his behaviour at those events, but one thing that always stuck with me was his behaviour during a group stream a few years ago with other known Tubers. Constantly hogging the mic, talking over the others (who, instead of him, tried to make good points), all the while dropping swear words left right and centre for the sake of it, which felt even more out of place because the other Tubers on that stream were very well-spoken and polite.

It turned me off him completely (as if his usual MO wasn't enough) and honestly he pretty much ruined the entire stream for me at the time as I had to switch off because the other participants couldn't get a word in edgeways more often than not. Certainly doesn't come across as a team player to me that's for sure. Which is kind of a problem if you want to collaborate with other people.

Thats toilet humor. Its not discriminating against any individuals sexual preference.

Sorry, I know I’ve just replied to a separate posting you made so I’m not actively trying to single you out, especially as I don’t think you’re trying to be unreasonable. But that term in that context is definitely intended in its original usage as insulting and demeaning, as a symbol of weakness, lack of masculinity and submission, since ancient times. He might not hold specifically homophobic views, but it doesn’t give him a free pass to use childish homophobic pejoratives when there are plenty of other, often funnier ways to say things.

No every yamicks video gets removed from these forums. Im not kidding, if i ever caught yamicks being racist, homophobic, or anything serious its not a joke, it would be striked out immediately. I havent yet.
To each his own. Just to clarify, 'toilet humour' is making fart noises and such. It is not saying people should be whipped and assaulted. It may be funny and cool and fine to you, that is your call. But it is not 'toilet humour' and pretending it is is just a feeble excuse people use to defend their own improper behavior.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom