CQC Good Game Thread

Good games tonight @ Hashashin, Darrax, and that other guy who's name I forget. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer, it's getting pretty late here. Glad to finally get a couple matches with you.

Good games tonight @ Hashashin, Darrax, and that other guy who's name I forget. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer, it's getting pretty late here. Glad to finally get a couple matches with you.

I was pleased to finally get a few games with you , even though i lost the matches , i gained an experience . GG :)

had a couple epic bouts with Hashashin last night (20Feb16) I'm just a nugget at like rank 3/4. I just unlocked the ImpFighter for the first time.

started getting so target-locked at Hashashin, just to see how I could handle, that I forgot about the other players and my deaths skyrocketed! It was fun fighting and learning from a higher-level player. I really wish I was able to get on earlier tonight though.

also, can I just be a d-nerd and ask if it's cool to friend request you in-game? I'm kinda wondering if you're "friends" with people if we have a better chance of matching up.

Last edited:
had a couple epic bouts with Hashashin last night (20Feb16) I'm just a nugget at like rank 3/4. I just unlocked the ImpFighter for the first time.

started getting so target-locked at Hashashin, just to see how I could handle, that I forgot about the other players and my deaths skyrocketed! It was fun fighting and learning from a higher-level player. I really wish I was able to get on earlier tonight though.

also, can I just be a d-nerd and ask if it's cool to friend request you in-game? I'm kinda wondering if you're "friends" with people if we have a better chance of matching up.

Of course you can :)

I also get target fixation , if i see a challenge i have to try and take it . I think it was Brimstone who said of Artysu . the only way to win is to avoid him and kill all the others . Not something i can manage :)

Keep an eye out , there are far better players you will meet , look out for Curtis , Feyd , Tannik , Ubernostrom . Too many to list . Oh and when your in a game and winning , know that at any time they can join and take it from you , never go easy , a hard lesson i have learned . :) , every second counts in Arena .

Oh and Alexander the grape below , gives me the fear .

Last edited:
GG Artysu! Best matches I've had against you in while, that FA-OFF practice is paying off ;)

Especially enjoyed that one where we were both going at each other so hard some random won :L

GG Artysu! Best matches I've had against you in while, that FA-OFF practice is paying off ;)

Especially enjoyed that one where we were both going at each other so hard some random won :L

As that particular random, I have to say, it was a lot of fun. Felt like the 400m runners when drawn against Michael Johnson. 2nd place is a win. Very surprised to see I had a win.

My first of CQC...

(not playing as) th03bgt

GG to those that leg it when they see me come on a game , getting sick of certain individuals legging it . Stat fan boys is all i can say . I endure many losses with better players than me so to see what i consider an equal run when they see me is very disappointing , the final straw was seeing them quit a game that had started before they realized i was in . Before anyone defends this behavior saying " oh its just coincidence " rubbish , this is into the twenties i have counted them leg it . Rage rant over , off to find them on another game and see if they move again :) .

Notice no names are mentioned .

Even if i join a game with a better player on 600 , i play the game and lose my win streak , its a stat , take what life gives you and make the most of it .

Ahh yeah I've encountered this too.... I thought it was just me ... I thought maybe I smell funny or something. Looks like I'm not the only smelly one aye :p

Last edited:
Thanks to Gripper, Evgeny Zi, WatsonW2000, Ubernostrom and all the rest for some excellent close games (well, and some not so close ones from Ubernostrom, of course).

Thanks Tannik Seldon, Hashishin, Enjoy the Rain, Curtis, Steenpass, Bibsebs, Dragons Master and Hyperbadger - it's been a busy night and some great matches. (If you'd all shown up at once...)

All of us in the same room? I could get behind that idea!

GGs today Ian. You too Steenpass.

What a coincidence Cmdr Curtis R. Prophett...I quote one of your threads, log into CQC and have my tail throughly handed to me by you.

It was on the verge of griefing imo...lol, gg, you are darn good!
I need to learn the maps better was the lesson I learned tonight....GG cmdr!
Also good fights with then CRTL guys...love the challenge CQC offers

Last edited:
What a coincidence Cmdr Curtis R. Prophett...I quote one of your threads, log into CQC and have my tail throughly handed to me by you.

Nah, just shoot him, he is an easy target IMO.

easy to say when he is in front of you , when he is behind you its another story .

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Thanks Tannik Seldon, Hashishin, Enjoy the Rain, Curtis, Steenpass, Bibsebs, Dragons Master and Hyperbadger - it's been a busy night and some great matches. (If you'd all shown up at once...)

would love that , the dynamic changes when there are lots of threats in game :)

:| haha I was trying not to be a jerk, but it looks like I didn't succeed. [big grin] GGs Cmdr.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

:) hope to see you soon cmdr

GGs last night Feyd Harkonnen.

Did you change tactics halfway through our series of matches? I won most of the early ones, you won most of the later ones, and I can't tell if you were doing something differently or if the tides of fortune were just shifting around.

Top Bottom