CQC Good Game Thread

Good games to everyone I fought tonight.

Ubernostrom, I shake my fist at you :D I look forward to fighting you again!

Last edited:
I've had Elite for just over a month now and finally decided to try this CQC thing out, had a blast! Such a great DM game. GG, I'll be back methinks.

Good games to everyone I fought tonight.

Ubernostrom, I shake my fist at you :D I look forward to fighting you again!

Yeah, those were fun games. I like how my teammates didn't do anything and let me get all the kills :p. I'll probably upload at least one of those matches soon. Till next time!

Last edited:
Yeah, those were fun games. I like how my teammates didn't do anything and let me get all the kills :p. I'll probably upload at least one of those matches soon. Till next time!

Yeah that last match you had 23 kills, I laughed pretty hard. Unfortunately I wasn't recording during our match because the game had crashed in the middle of that previous one, but I did upload a couple videos from earlier in the night.

Big shout out to malik . On a side note anyone noticed more hackers of late , like 100% shields despite full fire from 3 good players all fire on him , he took the other two out and i managed to keep fire on him and go through 2 chaffs , he was still on 100% shield when he killed me . Just had another , made sure i killed faster than the haxing noob , won , then reported ;)

Just re reading this and adding , awesome play this morning mallick .

Last edited:
Hi all. Been playing some cqc last 2 weeks and having a blast. Some good fights though I still have a lot to learn. Was going well last night when i broke the hat on my throttle that I use for vertical and lateral thrust. Fortunately I had my old x52 there as backup but had to set it all up and when i finally got it all on it lost calibration in the middle of a match so i was bobbing all over the place running into things :O.
Look forward to locking horns in the future though starting work again soon so wont have much time to play outside of Australian evening.

Hi all. Been playing some cqc last 2 weeks and having a blast. Some good fights though I still have a lot to learn. Was going well last night when i broke the hat on my throttle that I use for vertical and lateral thrust. Fortunately I had my old x52 there as backup but had to set it all up and when i finally got it all on it lost calibration in the middle of a match so i was bobbing all over the place running into things :O.
Look forward to locking horns in the future though starting work again soon so wont have much time to play outside of Australian evening.

I had some tight matches with you mate, I look forward to fighting you again! I hope you get your joystick worked out, no pun intended :D

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Big shout out to malik . On a side note anyone noticed more hackers of late , like 100% shields despite full fire from 3 good players all fire on him , he took the other two out and i managed to keep fire on him and go through 2 chaffs , he was still on 100% shield when he killed me . Just had another , made sure i killed faster than the haxing noob , won , then reported ;)

If you do suspect someone may be using hacks etc... Please report them to FD. .

The more evidence they get the better.

uff... Malik sounds like Alik ^^...

Last edited:
Just to make it clear , there were two different thought trains going on in that post , 1) How impressed i was with Mallick's play

2 ) and entirely separate , the observation that i having never encountered hacks in this game till today , i noticed the two unnamed ones .

Just to make it clear , there were two different thought trains going on in that post , 1) How impressed i was with Mallick's play

2 ) and entirely separate , the observation that i having never encountered hacks in this game till today , i noticed the two unnamed ones .

oh yes. I know. it's ok. I just said these similar nicks :).But who knows. Sometimes it seems in my battles that i'm cheating too, but i never used these f... hacks. My "cheat" is only piece of brain ... Today i've been named by two pilots " f...d. african" or " cheater" or one of them said " oh. He is here fun is out, i''m going to leave the battle" etc... :-( But never mind. .. Each pilot can be better...

Last edited:
I had a honor to meet with Mallick. I can confirm that Mallick is player like all other pilots. And he didn't "hack" or something like that ;).

Yes indeed. got my butt handed to me on a plate that match.
pity the afk guy was ruining tdm all day
Apologies at the end there i was trying to get comms working but the flight stick keeps bugging out

oh yes. I know. it's ok. I just said these similar nicks :).But who knows. Sometimes it seems in my battles that i'm cheating too, but i never used these f... hacks. My "cheat" is only piece of brain ... Today i've been named by two pilots " f...d. african" or " cheater" or one of them said " oh. He is here fun is out, i''m going to leave the battle" etc... :-( But never mind. .. Each pilot can be better...

I would never name a hacker on forum , i used to admin a css server , these things are done through tickets and in private . the hacks i did notice were blatent though . when you with a weapon power cant even scratch the shields , if they are not lagging , then its hacks . no two ways about it . i am sure the hacks can be varied and to be fair , if i don't notice it , ie blatent , i don't give one . i beat the second hacker hands down by avoiding him and killing faster than him .

Oh yes. I understand. I had a honor to meet with similar causes. But those pilots are not cheaters but maybe victims of the lags. I've got one of them and i tried to shoot them down but their shields didn't disappear. After some seconds they explode including with full shields. Maybe it's only display bug or something like that. But how i said: Who knows....But stop offtipic. This topic isn't about cheaters ;-)

Last edited:
Top Bottom