CQC Good Game Thread

Is this PC or XB1? I have the problem on XB1, never get a match for capture-the-flag or free-for-all and TDM takes 10-15 minutes for a couple of people to arrive for a 2v1, shoddy to say the least...

PC
But my Touch arrived, My Joysticks and Elite are collecting a lot of dust!

Is this PC or XB1? I have the problem on XB1, never get a match for capture-the-flag or free-for-all and TDM takes 10-15 minutes for a couple of people to arrive for a 2v1, shoddy to say the least...

Hi Commander.

On the PC, the only way you can get a capture the flag game is if you already have eight people who agree to go there. No point in trying otherwise. The free for all (Deathmatch) is the one to wait for.

The problem isn´t that there aren´t enough players either I don´t think. If you have an exact multiple of eight people already playing then the next five people who try and join won´t get a game until a sixth turns up. Everybody needs to be able to communicate the current status of all matches so you don´t just sit there thinking you are the only one in the world trying to get a game.

We have a discord channel set up (see CMDR thanes post above) with quite a large number of members from all different timezones and we can co-ordinate games, if necessary, here.

It is only PC players as far as I am aware but there is no reason that XB1 players couldn´t join too.

Thanks for some fun matches tonight, I did predictably terribly but it was fun none the less!

I wont be about tomorrow but maybe in a couple of days I'll get my revenge! :p

Thanks for some fun matches tonight, I did predictably terribly but it was fun none the less!

I wont be about tomorrow but maybe in a couple of days I'll get my revenge! :p

Hey Decai, you did good I thought.

Please feel free to join the regulars in the discord channel so next time when everyone leaves to go and play a team death match you'll know why the lobby suddenly empties :)

Discord channel is here https://discordapp.com/invite/014DWLGks4z4Hdg5r and you are most welcome.

Good game last night, first go at CQC was a lot of fun! That 90's Kid, also Scoopy I think, and some guy with a short name I couldn't pronounce all fairly WHOOPED my .

Good game last night, first go at CQC was a lot of fun! That 90's Kid, also Scoopy I think, and some guy with a short name I couldn't pronounce all fairly WHOOPED my .

Hi evoflash,

I remember you being in a couple of my games yesterday :) I am glad you had a good time and hope to see you back again soon. I thought you were doing well for a new player.

When new to CQC, people DO die a lot and that can be frustrating but things eventually start to click and it can become really intense. Some new players think the higher ranks are in vastly better ships but that is not the case. They just have more experience and you'll get that too.

Hi evoflash,

I remember you being in a couple of my games yesterday :) I am glad you had a good time and hope to see you back again soon. I thought you were doing well for a new player.

When new to CQC, people DO die a lot and that can be frustrating but things eventually start to click and it can become really intense. Some new players think the higher ranks are in vastly better ships but that is not the case. They just have more experience and you'll get that too.

Aaand when you get better, you die even more :p

Can it be that CQC matchmaking has improved - or community has increased in numbers. I am totally happy, becouse I was able to have a match the last two times this weak nearly instantly. No more 30 minute matchmaking wait!!!

Just lucky or improvment?

However. Makes me :)

Thanks all for games (Particularly Blian who was kind enough not to shoot me on sight every opportunity he had ;p ). Was fun!
Had some matched TDM too (though not all). And sorry for late Friday seal clubbing, I wanted to get use to the game and there were only white rank guys.

I had my first ever games last night! In all the time I have been playing, this was the first time I found a match.

Now at rank five after getting my rear well and truly paddled but it was fun and I will definitely be back!

Top Bottom