Guardian site SYNUEFE EU-Q C21-10 A3

689_B4_B90_F7_E9_4_ACC_B307_BE8_F8550_DEC9.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Hello Commanders,

So sucessfully extracted that data for the weapon blueprints from the sphere but i have also noticed two doors which seem to lead underground. I have had no luck opening these, just wondering if any commanders have manged to penetrate these metal doors ?

Signing off.

Cndr GW.

Last edited:
I've just arrived here but don't know what to do. I've seen Ram Tah who has updated my scanner. Any clues as to what I should do?

It's my first visit to a Guardian site.

I've just arrived here but don't know what to do. I've seen Ram Tah who has updated my scanner. Any clues as to what I should do?

It's my first visit to a Guardian site.

My first time too, cause I'm very new to the game.

For what I've read from previous Guardians missions (and confirmed by a message from Ram Tah I received in my first scan attempt to an obelisk), you have to read the active obelisks (some triangular prisms that activate with a blue surface when you're near) with your data link scanner. However, for it to work, you have to have in your cargo hold a specific combination of ancient relics. There are six types: urn, totem, relic, orb, casket and tablet. Each obelisk has an unique "code" to correctly decipher it, which may be to have one or two of the relics I've listed.

This guide describes the previous Guardian sites and missions, so its spoilers are not valid for the new ones:
https://elitepve.com/viewtopic.php?t=7179#

I guess there will be another community effort to document the new sites and note the correct combinations for each obelisk.

Top Bottom