I’ll show you mine, show me yours.

2005 Gibson Les Paul Special double cut. Run that through a Helix LT into two 8” studio speakers. It roars.

Okay, it looks more or less not terrifyingly messy now. Here's how I annoy my neighbors.
It's a Fender American Standard Strat, from 2013 or somewhere in that area. It's in classic Olympic White, which is the best colour for a strat. Fight me :D Goes through H&K Tubemeister, which looks like a neon sign for a strip club.But first into OD808 before the amp, mainly as a boost. Just to punish it a bit and get more dirt out of it. Then in effects loop are flint and carbon copy, with looper pedal last.
zOBBmDR.jpg

wVliB1r.jpg

EgDjFcs.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, it looks more or less not terrifyingly messy now. Here's how I annoy my neighbors.
It's a Fender American Strat, from 2013 or somewhere in that area. It's in classic Olympic White, which is the best colour for a strat. Fight me :D Goes through H&K Tubemeister, which looks like a neon sign for a strip club.But first into OD808 before the amp, mainly as a boost. Just to punish it a bit and get more dirt out of it. Then in effects loop are flint and carbon copy, with looper pedal last.
zOBBmDR.jpg

wVliB1r.jpg

EgDjFcs.jpg
Oh my. Delicious.

'92 Godin Artisan TC tele (rare, black, gold hardware, 4-digits build number & Bill Lawrence humbuckers), '95 American Standard Strat (black, maple neck, hard tail (whammy bar removed & fixed bridge), Texas Specials I fitted later) and Martin OM-1 acoustic here. Plus a cheap Takamine (will never buy the Chinese models again) and an Epiphone honeyburst LP. Plus Martin Backpacker if that counts. Ampwise, Fender Champ (tubes), Yamaha THR 10 (great practice amp, if a little outdated), Blackstar Fly (great little battery amp, replaced the Marshall MS-4) and finally, a '93 Gallien-Krueger 100 (solid state) that's so loud it makes your ears bleed and I have not played that since 10 years because of the neighbours (and my wife). For effects, Boss ME-70, but I rarely use that, a volume pedal (old Ernie Ball) is all I need.

Nice KRK monitors, best I can come up with are Mackie multimedia reference ones, but I'm content anyway 🍻

My main guitars are the Fender and the Martin, btw.

O7,
🙃

Last edited:
Couple of Yamahas here (Pacifica 12 electric and F310 acoustic) - don't get a lot of use these days, never spent long enough practicing and learning.
I only started playing again seriously in the last six months after maybe a 10-year hiatus - parenthood had gotten in the way.

I'm glad I started again, and have made considerable progress. I'm better now than I was when I stopped. It was literally just an hour a day of practice.

I only started playing again seriously in the last six months after maybe a 10-year hiatus - parenthood had gotten in the way.

I'm glad I started again, and have made considerable progress. I'm better now than I was when I stopped. It was literally just an hour a day of practice.

You can combine parenting and music, sometimes. I'm never going to forget my uncle. Back in the 80s I was visiting them for a couple of days, every year as kind of a vacation. They had small kids at the time (in '85 they were, I think, 3, 5 and 10) and my uncle would practice for an hour every day. He played in two bands and was the biggest Deep Purple fan. So he locked himself up in his "shrine" and whole family gathered in the living room that was directly above or in the garden outside the window. We had a coffee and cake (kids had a soda) and we would listen to him practice and play.
It was awesome and even the kids were interested. They're all great musicians, today, albeit not professionally.

Last edited:

Deleted member 110222

D
YTF0lrJ.jpg

My first guitar that is providing my entry into the world of music. My research identified it as a Jaxville Demon ST Style.

I was given this instrument by some very good friends over the other side of the water earlier this year. I've pretty much practised every day since.

There are some lovely specimens on display/being described here.

I also own this Lowden acoustic. Singularly the most expensive item I have ever purchased. It sounds incredible. View attachment 147323

As well as sounding delicious, it has the added bonus of through bridge string placement rather than pins (always hated popping those things out) and a transparent pick guard. View attachment 147324

Lowden is...the Holy Grail! Like Dumble or Trainwreck amps. Everything mentioned here utterly pale by comparison. Don't you dare to treat her badly!

O7,
🙃

Last edited:
Top Bottom