Has QOL been forgotten?

HAS QOL been forgotten about, there seems to be no mention of this for sometime, I recall frontier stating the following, back in 2016...

"FRONTIER"
I'd like to petition you all to help me create a list of simple, small, technically feasible suggestions that you believe could improve your QOL when playing Elite. The key here is to keep it simple. I don't want to see thorough redesigns of existing systems or outlandish suggestions.

Is QOL now complete do we not need anything further to enhance our flight time??

if player has crew and crew rank is higher than expert :
- allow crew to act as a docking computer
- when recalling ship from an srv, provide an option "recall ship to me" where the ship will hover right over you to allow boarding without you having to drive anywhere

Last edited:
I'm sure I'm intentionally misunderstanding, but please, DON'T enhance our flight time... Seriously, flight time is the time spent while getting from one gameplay to another. I do not want a series of meaningless tasks to fill this time, I want this time shortened so that the majoritiy of my playing is gameplay instead of travelling to it.

Edit: I'm all for QoL improvements, some very much needed.

Top Bottom