Help, I need Ship Rats!

Craith

Volunteer Moderator
I fear it will mess it up.
I am afraid it will not resemble the old planet wilson, but it will be interesting none the less
It is funny that it happened just before the first multicrew patch, and one of the original ideas was to leave with another ship ... that would have been a long wait ...

I am afraid it will not resemble the old planet wilson, but it will be interesting none the less
It is funny that it happened just before the first multicrew patch, and one of the original ideas was to leave with another ship ... that would have been a long wait ...
With the new surface terrain generation I'm not sure how well this sort of thing could be done today. Frontier seems to reinvent/redesign the game to some small extent with each major update to focus on the newer aspect of the game.

Maybe time for some new SRV type tech? Well, I guess maybe we'll have to wait for an update with more world types or similar.

Same plan, but I fear it will not be ... i think new planets are not related to old topology
Very true. I think it would be fun, nonetheless! I won't be able to get out there until later today when I get off work. Too bad we can't plant flags or anything to show someone was there recently.

Well, Wilson has seen changes before, alltough most of it was in terms of colours/Textures. But I also fell in a deep hole back in the day where I had to get lifted out by a sidewinder and that hole is not there any more for long a time already.

I'm definitly curious how hes gonna look! But now, in retrospect, If I had just waited on Wilson for 5 Years then a player could have actually picked me up in a ship. Or at least I think that should possible with EDO.

I just came back to ED, with Odyssey. Thinking of going back to Wilson and have a look :D:D I looked back at my video of Bomba's SRV sitting on the Anaconda crossing Snaggletooth Canyon and it is as hair-raising now as it was years ago... wonder if FD made any monuments or markers there...

Top Bottom