Newcomer / Intro Help me p[lay without "cheating"

There is self- selection in your response. Us forum users, we use the forum. I see it like @Para Handy, this is a big space bar where crusty veteran pilots hangout with greenhorn cannon fodder. I suspect that those that don't use the forum, give up.
To the OP I say, "One of us... one of us..."

The fact that the game requires lots of help from others to do something, smacks of a sadistic crew sniggering in the corridors of developers. And by that very reason of childish sniggering I don't even bother with ill gaming. It’s detrimental to fun. It’s not fun, It’s puerile childish teasing.
If you need to go elsewhere to find out how to do something in a game then the game is flawed.
I have had to spend more time out of the game to find out how to play the game. Why ?
The game is fundamentally quite easy, and I suppose thats why they have to hide how things work to stretch the game out.
There are parts of the game I will not even try, it’s not worth all the hassle of finding out how what where why who and What for. Just to get your ship to go a twitch faster ! Derr. I am not wasting my time, on silly hidden stuff that is not even accessible in the game information/help.

That said the game is good for wizzing about the Galaxy. Even if my little inept ship struggles to get there as fast as the over clocked cheated ships. By going that bit slower, not jumping so far, and void of all the bells and whistles. My little ship is ok.

If you think you need the GT badge on your ship you are trapped in the elusion of being a Jones.

Top Bottom