HIP 12099 System Missing Majority of Stellar Bodies

[PROBLEM FIXED] Greetings, Commanders. I hopped over to HIP 12099 (the Jameson Crash Site system) to discover all of the bodies in the system except the main star (HIP 12099), an asteroid belt (HIP 12099 A BELT), 2 gas giants (HIP 12099 3, HIP 12099 4), and the fleet carriers in the system—now orbiting nothing—were missing. I checked in both the Horizons build and the Odyssey build to discover that the problem persists in both. What happened?

Last edited:
Well i got the same problem today too. Didn't change anything on the game options. But today came Update 3 for Odyssy. But both on Odyssy and Horizen they are some missing Stellar Bodies. I did checked my game files integrity, everything was normal nothing was missing. Still missing some Stellar Bodies :cry:

[PROBLEM FIXED] Greetings, Commanders. I hopped over to HIP 12099 (the Jameson Crash Site system) to discover all of the bodies in the system except the main star (HIP 12099), an asteroid belt (HIP 12099 A BELT), 2 gas giants (HIP 12099 3, HIP 12099 4), and the fleet carriers in the system—now orbiting nothing—were missing. I checked in both the Horizons build and the Odyssey build to discover that the problem persists in both. What happened?
Happened to me just now. First time visited system. Only showing planets 3 to 5. What triggered it I think when I crashed my ship and revived at a fleet carrier. When I tried to return to the moon, the System changed. Planets 1 -2 were gone(??)
I will try logging off and on and check files too.

Update: Game needed an update. May have had something to do with it.

Solved: What fixed it for me was to buy the Exploration Data in HIP 12099's in the Galaxy Map. Then the first planets appeared again up in the system map.

Last edited:
its happend againe
1662811509396.png

it's happening again now

Solved using the fss scanner, now I see all planets on system map

Last edited:
Top Bottom