[INDEPENDENT] [EVENT] Hive Radio - AX Induction Trial - Beginners welcome!

(Warning: Rebuy possible)

All Hail The Hive!

Tonight Hive Radio will begin a series of missions calculated to increase the self confidence of less experienced commanders in AX zones by offering them heavy support from seasoned Hive pilots to cover their butts when their shields go down, or to cover them to low wake and repair. I'm hoping that some of our chief kiters will be there to help us out. If you're flying with us we'll be on Hive Radio's private Discord channel. Please meet on Freechat in Hive Discord first. If you do not yet have Hive Discord access please PM me on FB or ask here and I'll set you up. Warning: Sometimes there is an pro-xeno presence so the location is confidential but if you're a Hive member you'll see it as Priority 2 in your orders on Discord.

The broadcast is scheduled to begin at 2000 gametime tonight (Thargoid Thursday), but Timestamps are unreliable so you're urged to subscribe to the channel before the stream with notifications set to ON in case I start earlier or later.

For The Hive!

Last edited:
(Warning: Rebuy possible)

All Hail The Hive!

Tonight Hive Radio will begin a series of missions calculated to increase the self confidence of less experienced commanders in AX zones by offering them them heavy support from seasoned Hive pilots to cover their butts when their shields go down, or to cover them to low wake and repair. I'm hoping that some of our chief kiters will be there to help us out. If you're flying with us we'll be on Hive Radio's private Discord channel. Please meet on Freechat in Hive Discord first. If you do not yet have Hive Discord access please PM me on FB or ask here and I'll set you up. Warning: Sometimes there is an pro-xeno presence so the location is confidential but if you're a Hive member you'll see it as Priority 2 in your orders on Discord.

The broadcast is scheduled to begin at 2000 gametime tonight (Thargoid Thursday), but Timestamps are unreliable so you're urged to subscribe to the channel before the stream with notifications set to ON in case I start earlier or later.

For The Hive!

blinks What exactly do 'pro-xeno' presence do at these events? Hold up 'no more war' signs? Shoot combat pilots?

Interested but I'm at work so can't quite get into discord till about 6 server time.. PM me contact details for the channel if you like!

They will try to kill you, or maybe just disable you. Depends on their mood. Failing that they will go after all the AX NPC in the zone so that the Thargoids win. We'll probably be on for a bit, so it'll still be happening....

Top Bottom