Horizon. (another non sense)

Picture postcard? This one has the fraps FPS counter bottom right:

View attachment 262283

For obvious reasons I don't have the FPS display on when I'm trying to take screenshots. (These aren't ultra shots either, just regular F12 steam keypresses.)

Space, planets, ship combat I get 60fps on a GTX1660ti, i7-6700k and 32gb of ram. Mix of medium high settings.

Planets are no problem, space is no problem, I only get 35-60fps when there are NPCs around on foot in numbers (or lots of glass/reflective surfaces.)

Enjoy:

View attachment 262284
I play in VR, using a 3090. And I don't get higher FPS than you. That is the issue.

They said that the major "lighting bad" issue report has been marked as fixed, and people should create specific reports for specific issues.
with how the issue tracker works, i´m not sure this is the way to go.
but then again i think this is intentional.
will now buy more tinfoil for a full body suit, the hat just isn´t enough for me

What's Horizons? Oh, you mean that faint distant line way back in the background?
Frfd7ju.png

I didn't use Horizon for over 2 months now because I'm stubborn and I wanted to believe Odyssey is as good but some circumstances (I'm not going to talk about it) forced me to launch Horizon so I play it and so I did for over 1 hr and I dare any and all of you who think Odyssey is worthy, go and play Horizon for ONE hour and tell me that Odyssey is GOOD.
Come on White Knights, come out from the shadows of Odysity and fight for what is DOOOOOoom.
Aren't you just white-knighting for Horizons like half the sub reddit?

I proudly display my infraction points because almost all of them were given for pretty ridiculous reasons. @Erei is in largely the same boat
Like ridiculing mods decisions by calling their decisions ridiculous? Slippery slidey slope, my friend.

The topic is whether an hour of Horizons can make someone go back. Lets get back to it!

The answer is: I have yet to update Horizons from the day I installed Odyssey and I see no need to, not being a farmer! I'm having far too much fun.
dr1SKCZ.png

Sorry for the Cheesy Picture... Geos are much better in Odyssey!

I proudly display my infraction points because almost all of them were given for pretty ridiculous reasons. @Erei is in largely the same boat

Tell me Morgen what does this post of yours contribute to the thread its posted in?

Tell me Morgen what does this post of yours contribute to the thread its posted in?

It doesn't, apparently it was removed 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom