how does start citizen stack up to elite?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Here's a video from Feb 2015 that CIG really doesn't want you to see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfpcTrbsRuo

They guy played Arena Commander on a TABLET with a PEN and scored multiple kills! Again yes, he played the best ever SPACE SIMULATOR with a PEN.

The original thread is still on RSI, surprisingly:
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/235899/the-pen-is-mightier-than-the-mouse

And here's a quote from the OP:

"With all those Mouse vs Joystick talk, i saw a lot of questions like "what will happen if someone uses a pad or a tablet". So since i have an old Bamboo pen tablet i decided to try this out. After couple of attempts and adjusting the sensitivity i managed to record this video. Flying with the device is highly uncomfortable, may be because i am not used to use it that way) Also the pen lacks some buttons the mouse have and if i touch the pad with the pen tip the group "one" starts firing. Nevertheless those guys in the video were officially killed by a pen!)"

Tl;dr

ED is a space sim. SC is looking to become a really bad but pretty looking space shooter with fps elements.
If you like ED, I doubt you will like SC unless it drastically changed direction in design. I'd recommend looking into Rogue System instead.

Could Derak Smart have his revenge?! haha arh.

He's probably bitter because his uber space sim was a few years to early to catch the kickstarter band wagon. Althought I respect the guy for his attempts.

Could Derak Smart have his revenge?! haha arh.

He's probably bitter because his uber space sim was a few years to early to catch the kickstarter band wagon. Althought I respect the guy for his attempts.

From my point of view his actions are childish, especially his latest blog entry
He is desperately trying to provoke someone into attacking him so he can be the victim

I still have the boxes & discs of the ever buggy Battlecrusier games somewhere, I wonder if he will put his money where his mouth is if I post him those rather than claiming to put money up to audit a more successful competitor

I haven't backed SC but will be interested in SQ42, if my PC can run another question

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom