Hunter - Call of the Wild

Any other virtual hunters out there?

The landscapes of this game are gorgeous and hunting small game can be a PITA considering how skittish some of them are and sneaking takes forever, so it's not a run and gun game.

Also, with the latest DLC we can now get attacked by packs of wolves in one wildlife area since they are not afraid of people...and a 70 kilogram wolf is nothing to play with.

Hunting animals with high powered shotgun slugs and rifles with scopes are easy but there is also the challenges of hunting with bows and crossbows which involves a LOT of slow sneaking...just don't stumble upon a grumpy blackbear...

thehunter_call_of_the_wild_2019_edition-45367531-xtra2.jpg

ss_bcdff6c5e87115f2efa6cdf0362f133eb170b04f.1920x1080.jpg

ss_c89bfa593cae10dd484aeb98aa0e29f1abdc1880.1920x1080.jpg

I played this a year or two before. Don't know if it was this one exactly or the previous one and this is a new version?
Anyway, yes, it's a great relax game. Could just as well be a hiking simulator. The map is huge and the graphics are incredible.

Maybe I'm going to play some more, now that you reminded me. :)

I played this a year or two before. Don't know if it was this one exactly or the previous one and this is a new version?
Anyway, yes, it's a great relax game. Could just as well be a hiking simulator. The map is huge and the graphics are incredible.

Maybe I'm going to play some more, now that you reminded me. :)

Yea, it's a relaxing game to just wander in and look at stuff.

It can be a bit jarring to suddenly get in the way of a herd of wild oxen that suddenly run you down like a freight train as one goes around enjoying the scenery.

Also, a hunt for a fox a few hundred meters away turns into something else when you spot a pack of wolves that might see you...

I like that they have a diverse amount of scenery so that you can recognize your own local kind of forest and nature in different parts of a biome that literally feels like home.

Top Bottom