General / Off-Topic Hunting season starts on Oct 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 115407
  • Start date
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 115407

D
I accidentally caught a hedgehog in my electric fence popped it in a box boiled it an egg and after it had eaten I let it go.
Nice. I wouldn't have guessed that hedgehogs eat eggs.

I like saving animals. About a month back I rescued a baby possum that ran afoul of one of my dogs. I may have already mentioned that.
Usually though, when she gets them, she gets them. I've seen that 45 lbs girl gobble up whole squirrels that would fill any man's belly. Even if I wanted to, there's no taking it away from her though - she's a wild child. But I don't want to, if she gets a kill she should be allowed to enjoy it.

Deleted member 115407

D
Photo Op
She'd probably be a hell of a retriever if she weren't so wild.

rood.png

Nice. I wouldn't have guessed that hedgehogs eat eggs.

I like saving animals. About a month back I rescued a baby possum that ran afoul of one of my dogs. I may have already mentioned that.
Usually though, when she gets them, she gets them. I've seen that 45 lbs girl gobble up whole squirrels that would fill any man's belly. Even if I wanted to, there's no taking it away from her though - she's a wild child. But I don't want to, if she gets a kill she should be allowed to enjoy it.
They prefer peanuts and mealworms. He's become a bit of a regular to be honest.

Deleted member 115407

D
Mine tries, for 3 years now, she tries 20 times a day, but the tree rats are too quick.
Ah - yeah, mine has a lucky situation. The fence behind us is wrought iron. They walk along the pickets OK, but when they try to run they sometimes lose their footing, and wham!, puppy chow.

Deleted member 115407

D
Step 1 in Tarkov'ing my yugo.
I have to tell you, I was super reluctant to pull that underfolder off, but as soon as I got the AR stock on, I fell in love with the rifle all over again.
I need to fabricate some kind of washer to close a gap between the adapter and the receiver, but I have a good idea how to do that.
Stock is the old OEM part from my AR. Have a nice Hogue stock coming tomorrow.

IMG_1202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: EUS
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom