Hybrid dinosaurs/ standard dinosaurs

I think there should be options to make your own hybrid dinosaurs, and I also feel like it’s lacking hybrid dinosaurs in general. I know the game is new but in JWE it had quite a few hybrid dinosaurs and it’s a shame you couldn’t get some more of them in JWE2.

It’s also a shame we couldn’t get other dinos like ice age dinos, I know they aren’t in the movies but it would be cool to see a smilodon fighting a mammoth. Also crocodiles! Would be great to see some of these in a DLC or a general update!

I think there should be options to make your own hybrid dinosaurs, and I also feel like it’s lacking hybrid dinosaurs in general. I know the game is new but in JWE it had quite a few hybrid dinosaurs and it’s a shame you couldn’t get some more of them in JWE2.

It’s also a shame we couldn’t get other dinos like ice age dinos, I know they aren’t in the movies but it would be cool to see a smilodon fighting a mammoth. Also crocodiles! Would be great to see some of these in a DLC or a general update!
Well many of the dinosaurs in the game are connected some way to the Jurassic franchise whether it be a game, discarded scripts or even comic books. Having Ice Age creatures would prove challenging to developers because they would need to get permission from Universal, create the models, add audio, new animations, interactions and many other things to introduce them into the game. Also don't exclude the fact that they survived in harsh winter conditions and I don't think they would fare well in San Diego.

Spino rex: 70% t rex 30% spinosaurus. He/she was rumor since Jurassic World but even more in fallen kingdom

Attachments

• hqdefault (2).jpg
    hqdefault (2).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 53

We don't need hybrids in the game. Indominus and Indoraptor are ok because they appeared in the movies. But we need prehistoric creatures and no more monsters.

It would be great to have the rest of the hybrids from the previous game return to JWE2 considering how all of the dinosaurs are in. It would also be good to have Smilodon and all of the new hybrids from Camp Cretaceous be added to the game as well.

Ugh, please no more ugly hybrids.

They should just release the old hybrids as an optional animal 3 pack DLC. That way people who want the hybrids can add them. And people who don't want them can just completely ignore that DLC. I hated how the Dr. u DLC of the previous game held real dinosaurs hostage in the Hybrid DLC.

It would be great to have the rest of the hybrids from the previous game return to JWE2 considering how all of the dinosaurs are in. It would also be good to have Smilodon and all of the new hybrids from Camp Cretaceous be added to the game as well.
Only cannon hybrid no other hybrids (no spinoraptor or ankylosaure + diplodocus

Only cannon hybrid no other hybrids (no spinoraptor or ankylosaure + diplodocus
Why exclude those two, when every single dinosaur from the previous game has returned for the sequel?

Including species that had mixed to negative reception from players and the two species from the same DLC as the hybrids. Yet for some reason, the hybrids are excluded.

Icons for Ankylodocus and Spinoraptor were also found in JWE2's files, along with the JP/// Pteranodons, and cow and pig feeders.

So I see no reason why they should be excluded.

Why exclude those two, when every single dinosaur from the previous game has returned for the sequel?

Including species that had mixed to negative reception from players and the two species from the same DLC as the hybrids. Yet for some reason, the hybrids are excluded.

Icons for Ankylodocus and Spinoraptor were also found in JWE2's files, along with the JP/// Pteranodons, and cow and pig feeders.

So I see no reason why they should be excluded.
Maybe they are planned for a latwr dlc. But i hope not. Many players don't like the hybrids. If people are going to want many hybrids they go better play jurasdic world alive

Ugh, please no more ugly hybrids.

They should just release the old hybrids as an optional animal 3 pack DLC. That way people who want the hybrids can add them. And people who don't want them can just completely ignore that DLC. I hated how the Dr. u DLC of the previous game held real dinosaurs hostage in the Hybrid DLC.
And what would stop those who don’t like hybrids from ignoring them if they were to be added via a free update?

Maybe they are planned for a latwr dlc. But i hope not. Many players don't like the hybrids. If people are going to want many hybrids they go better play jurasdic world alive
Hopefully they’re planned to be added for a later update, similar to how the JP/// Pteranodon are being included in the upcoming update.

And we’re not asking for a large amount of hybrids to be added. Personally speaking, I wish to have all three hybrids from the previous game to return for the sequel, the two hybrids from Camp Cretaceous and three additional hybrids of Frontier's own design so that we have a small but varied collection.

The total number of hybrid species would add up to 10, which to some may sound like a lot, but when considering the number of new natural prehistoric animals that will be added to JWE2 by updates and DLC, it’s doubtless that the additional natural animals (dinosaurs, pterosaurs, marine reptiles etc.) will vastly outnumber the hybrids. So there’s hardly a need to worry about hybrids “stealing” a space that could otherwise have been given to a “real” animal.

It’s also a shame we couldn’t get other dinos like ice age dinos, I know they aren’t in the movies but it would be cool to see a smilodon fighting a mammoth.
I would normally lament over "ice age dinos" but I've lost all hope at informative writing with what's been shown in JWE2...

Top Bottom