I Hate This Guy

Seriously though I try to keep Modular Terminals in stock on my fleet carrier but they sell so fast they are practically gone by the time I undock. It's been a constant issue for me.

If I could be bothered to grind the rental down payment for a FC I'd probably do something like park it next to Qwent, name it BUY/SELL MOD TERMINALS and keep lucrative bids going on them.

It's not, you will literally never visit him as he is a redundant speedbump.

Uhuh.

The best thing about him is that you can pin a G4 PP blueprint from him (which is usually enough to get a ship flying) and that means you can pin more useful blueprints from Hera Tani and Etienne Dorn.

As for the MT's, I always found that the best place to find them was to go to the big station in Sirius and look for missions, there, that provide MT's as rewards.

This is from a while back but these were the sort of mission rewards you could pick up at the Sirius station.

PILDbmK.jpg

Uhuh.

The best thing about him is that you can pin a G4 PP blueprint from him (which is usually enough to get a ship flying) and that means you can pin more useful blueprints from Hera Tani and Etienne Dorn.

As for the MT's, I always found that the best place to find them was to go to the big station in Sirius and look for missions, there, that provide MT's as rewards.

This is from a while back but these were the sort of mission rewards you could pick up at the Sirius station.

PILDbmK.jpg
God, remember when you didn't get to pick rewards? And the commodity rewards came in units of 1-4 and you had no choice but to take them even if they were trash? So you had to fit at least 4t of cargo on any ship otherwise you wouldn't be able to take missions, and you were left selling them between cashing the missions in? And that was the only way to get modular terminals, so that you'd complete half a dozen missions for them and be one short?

I do not miss that at all.

If I could be bothered to grind the rental down payment for a FC I'd probably do something like park it next to Qwent, name it BUY/SELL MOD TERMINALS and keep lucrative bids going on them.
Well apparently the top price for them is 25,000 a piece so it's not going to pay much on your upkeep.

Well apparently the top price for them is 25,000 a piece so it's not going to pay much on your upkeep.

I wouldn't do it for the profit, but to save other CMDRs who don't care for playing taxi, like me, from having to run passenger missions for Qwent. Thousands of collective hours of boredom could be averted.

If I recall, that's where I left off from the meta progression path to start enjoying the game a little again. I think back then it might have been 100 instead of 25 though.

Good luck.

I wouldn't do it for the profit, but to save other CMDRs who don't care for playing taxi, like me, from having to run passenger missions for Qwent. Thousands of collective hours of boredom could be averted.
That's the only reason anyone does it. If I see some for a mission I'll take it but I dont go out of my way to farm them. That's all youd have time for.

Top Bottom